Voice123, the largest voice over marketplace where voice over talents promote their voice services and voice talent seekers find the best voices for their projects, has expanded the way customers can get in touch with the customer service team to get help, send comments, and solve questions.
Voice123 has employed different tools to improve the overall customer service experience of its users. Whether a customer wants to solve a problem, find information, ask a question, or simply leave a comment, Voice123 offers several options for the customer approach the need.
Voiceover talents and voice talent seekers now find a dedicated customer service section with the following options:
• Resource Center: a knowledge base organized by categories with a pool of questions, articles, newsletters, recommendations, tips, online trainings, and other resources.
• Community Forums: an online community where voice actors and voice seekers get together to send and answer hundreds of questions and comments every day.
• Live Chat: customers can chat online with a customer service representative and get their doubts solve immediately or get assistance when using the website.
• Contact by Email: customers can send an email with questions and comments to be replied within a couple of hours and no later than 24 hours.
• Contact by Phone: customer can call toll free seven days a week and talk to a customer service executive.
Voice123 has always set apart for being in constant development and for offering a unique and helpful service, and customer service has also been a very important part of their success as a business.
Voice123.com is an online voice over marketplace based in New York. With the largest online voice over talent database and a vast number of daily voice over project postings, Voice123 helps voice over talents to promote their voice services, and companies to find the best voice over for their projects. With a young, highly qualified, and technology-oriented team, Voice123 is always looking to provide an innovative service and be a world-class technology company.