The fleet profession can be daunting for those who are new to the industry. NAFA's Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar brings together a comprehensive perspective/picture of what a fleet manager does, and provides the education to do it even better.
NAFA will be holding its next Essentials of Fleet Management Seminar (EFMS) July 8-10, at the Rosen Shingle Creek resort in Orlando, FL. This seminar is designed for new fleet professionals with less than 5 years of experience. Online registration closes on July 1.
The seminar includes:
• Asset Management Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed
• Vehicle Fuel Management Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them
• Business Management Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law
• Risk Management Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks
• Maintenance Management Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components
• Fleet Information Management Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets
• Financial Management Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I)
• Professional Development Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions
Registration for the seminar is $770 for NAFA Members or $870 Non-Members. Included with the registration fee is a special welcome reception where attendees can mingle with colleagues and discuss fleet topics in a relaxed setting. Early-bird savings are available for people who register before June 9.
About NAFA Fleet Management Association
NAFA (nafa.org) is the world's premier non-profit association for professionals who manage fleets of sedans, public safety vehicles, trucks, and buses of all types and sizes, and a wide range of military and off-road equipment for organizations across the globe. NAFA is the association for the diverse vehicle fleet management profession regardless of organizational type, geographic location or fleet composition. NAFA's Full and Associate Members are responsible for the specification, acquisition, maintenance and repair, fueling, risk management, and remarketing of more than 3.5 million vehicles including in excess of 1.1 million trucks of which 350 thousand are medium- and heavy-duty trucks.