The International exhibition and the XXII conference "Relay Protection and Automation for Power Supply Systems - RZA 2014" will take place from 27 to 29 May 29, 2014 in Moscow in the All-Russia Exhibition Centre territory in Elektrifikation pavilion No. 55.
The exhibition and the ‘RZA-2014’ conference this central action for relay protection and automation, representing all complex of modern technologies and developments.
Alstom Grid will present the new development this year:
• The updated series of protection of P40 Agile
• The new line of feeder management relays P60 Agile fitted with large display
• New series of protection of 6-10 kV of P14x Agile
• The equipment for digital substation of the Reason series (digital disturbance recorder with a traveling wave fault location feature and a phasor measurement unit, combined MU, servers of exact time, Gb switches)
• Full line of the merging units (MU)
• Digital instrument transformers (DIT)
• Multifunctional Digital Application Platform (DAP) server.
Alstom (alstom.com) is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and environmentally friendly technologies. Alstom builds the fastest train and the highest capacity automated metro in the world, provides turnkey integrated power plant solutions and associated services for a wide variety of energy sources, including hydro, nuclear, gas, coal and wind, and it offers a wide range of solutions for power transmission, with a focus on smart grids. The Group employs 93,000 people in around 100 countries. It had sales of over €20 billion and booked €21.5 billion in orders in 2013/14.