NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Phoenix, AZ, United States, 2014/05/14 - Aspect Software announced Voxeo CXP Pro 14, a bundle of the new releases of Voxeo CXP 14, an application lifecycle management platform, and the IVR platform Prophecy 14 - Voxeo.com / Aspect.com.
• Voxeo’s CXP Pro 14 has new Web interfaces for business users and system administrators to control and configure IVR, mobile apps, SMS services;
• Improved support for mobile Web applications to take omni-channel self-service beyond voice;
• Entire platform stack can be hosted in virtualized environments for unparalleled port densities and operational efficiency.
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office and award-winning cloud solutions, today announced Voxeo CXP Pro 14, a bundle of the new releases of Voxeo CXP 14, an application lifecycle management platform, and the IVR platform Prophecy 14. With enhancements to the Business User Interface (BUI) and mobile Web support, CXP Pro 14 creates a comprehensive software platform to build, deploy, manage and analyze customer self-service applications across multiple channels, including Interactive Voice Response (IVR), interactive text, mobile Web, and social media. CXP Pro 14 is integrated with Aspect’s Unified IP contact center software platform, greatly extending its IVR and multi-channel self-service capabilities.
"Aspect’s mission is to make it easy for our customers to engage with their customers. CXP’s continued evolution as the only platform to provide automation across all interaction channels through the same development and operational interface demonstrates Aspect’s commitment to making this easy,” says John Amein, vice president of product management at Aspect. “Further expanding CXP Pro and integrating it with Aspect Unified IP enables enterprises to transform and deliver remarkable customer experiences that meet the demands of today’s consumers."
Voxeo CXP Pro 14 makes it easy for business users to take control of the IVR, mobile, and text applications exposed to the consumer, without having to go through IT or lengthy deployment cycles.
Voxeo CXP 14 enhancements include:
• Enriched Business User Interface enabling non-technical staff to configure IVR behavior such as business hours, menu options, and marketing announcements without IT intervention. Enhanced to allow role-based access, users can now be assigned to departments (customer care, marketing, operations, etc.) for access control that is better aligned with existing business processes;
• Enhanced support for UI widgets exploiting the underlying jQuery Mobile framework;
• Improved debugging of mobile Web applications with synchronized views of test client and application state;
• Access to geolocation functionality in mobile Web applications;
• New version of CXP Analyzer adds insight on multi-data center data aggregation, backend access statistics, version-by-version trend reports, and more
• Integration with Aspect Unified IP for handling transfer of call data between Unified IP and CXP Pro when transferring calls in either direction;
• New Web-based IDE for system administrators, providing the same look and feel as Prophecy Commander, the IVR configuration and provisioning interface;
• Support for Nuance® Dialog Modules (NDM).
"We have been using Voxeo CXP for years to power our customers' self-service applications and recently started to embrace the Business User Interface,” says John Marino, CEO at Waterfield Technologies. “We're excited to see the new capabilities that make it even easier for us to make changes to the production system and take the customer experience on the IVR to a whole new level."
Prophecy 14 includes support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V to deploy the entire stack in virtualized environments for even greater scalability while reducing administration overhead. Other enhancements include additional security features and support for LumenVox® ASR engines to complement Nuance and Prophecy ASR for both on-premise and cloud deployments.
Voxeo CXP Pro 14 is available for download at voxeo.com/.
Aspect’s (aspect.com) fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern contact center management: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
Aspect, the Aspect logo, Voxeo and the Voxeo logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Aspect Software, Inc. or Voxeo Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.