NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest growing providers of virtualization data protection software, has announced today that it has signed a distribution agreement with Arrow Electronics, Inc., Under the agreement, Arrow will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication solutions in Germany.
“We are delighted to collaborate with Arrow as a NAKIVO Distributor,” said Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO. “With their wide network of IT service and solution providers, Arrow will be able to deliver NAKIVO Backup & Replication to businesses who have implemented virtualization.”
“NAKIVO`s solutions are an excellent extension to Arrow`s portfolio in the light of our strong VMware offering”, says Jesper Trolle, vice president sales for Arrow`s enterprise computing solutions segment in EMEA. “Arrow and NAKIVO are well positioned to serve hosting, managed, and cloud services providers with sustainable and innovative solutions, resulting in reduced time efforts and cost efficiencies.”
NAKIVO’s virtualization data protection solution/SaaS enable SMBs, Enterprises, and Cloud Providers to back up, replicate, and recover their VMware virtualized environments locally, offsite, and in the cloud. Under the agreement, Arrow ECS will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup, replication, and recovery product. Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
• Data Protection: Onsite and offsite VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases;
• Data Recovery: Granular and full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, DR with VM replicas;
• Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, CBT;
• Storage space reduction: Global data deduplication, data compression;
• Reliability: Full synthetic data storage, self-healing, auto job retries, self-protection;
• Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, email notifications, advanced reporting;
• Cloud support: Single-click integration with Amazon cloud, vCloud Director support;
• Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Linux support, 2X to 4X lower price.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO (nakivo.com) is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 1,500 customers and 400 channel partners worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides one of the most affordable, reliable, and intuitive VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud. NAKIVO also enables hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a service, Replication-as-a service, and DR-as-a service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer VM backup to public clouds such as Amazon to SMB customers and multi-tenancy to service providers and enterprise customers.
Tags: VM Backup | Business Continuity | Cloud Backup | Data Protection | Disaster Recovery | Deduplication | NAKIVO | VM Replication | Recovery
NAKIVO and NAKIVO Transporter are trademarks or registered trademarks of NAKIVO, Inc. VMware, VMware vSphere and VMware Ready are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. Other trade names or words used in this document are the properties of their respective owners.