NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 2014/04/09 - COLLABORATE 14 - Bringing Together Oracle’s Latest CX Cloud Addition, Oracle CPQ Cloud, with Industry-Leading Sales Tools, Oracle Helps Sales Professionals Sell More and Sell Faster - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Organizations from every industry, big and small, excel by delivering exceptional customer experiences across all customer touch points. With the acquisition of BigMachines, Oracle added a key component to its cloud-based Customer Experience suite of products that manages the customer lifecycle from lead generation and opportunity management, through quoting and customer service. Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines) streamlines the sales process from inquiry to order by enabling sales staff and partners to generate sales quotes, orders and proposals quickly and accurately from anywhere, on any device. Oracle today announces Oracle CPQ Cloud has continued its rapid pace of innovation in development, providing customers with new capabilities that improve sales force performance.
Oracle today announces Oracle CPQ Cloud’s ongoing commitment to providing value to customers through new features and improvements.
With the latest release of Oracle CPQ Cloud, sales professionals and partners can now access the entire CPQ suite via mobile tablets from anywhere anytime and stay productive while on the go.
Latest enhancements support extended integrations with Oracle Sales Cloud and Salesforce.com, enabling automation, efficiency, and accuracy throughout the sales process. Organizations with Oracle Sales Cloud and Salesforce.com sales force automation tools will appreciate Oracle CPQ Cloud’s ability to leverage the aforementioned solutions for greater ease-of-use and flexible administration.
To further optimize and simplify administration of the solution, Oracle CPQ Cloud added the following new features and enhancements:
• Formula Management: Further enables administrators to create complex pricing and discounting calculations in a drag-and-drop interface, without scripting or advanced rules.
• Migration Rollback: Helps administrators recover from the inadvertent migration of flawed content between test and production environments. Rollback returns the production site to a known recovery point with the touch of a button, effectively reducing downtime.
• Function-to-Function Calls: Gives implementers and administrators the flexibility to optimize and re-use modular scripts.
• Re-launched Product Help: Offers administrators improved search and collaborative features to find the information they need to efficiently build and maintain their sites.
Oracle CPQ Cloud has also enhanced benchmarks and tuning for large quotes.
• Oracle CPQ Cloud Development benchmarked a 2,000 line item quote and optimized the most common activities users perform to complete the sales cycle. As a result, system performance improved up to 80%.
• While the benchmark targeted large quotes, sales forces that build smaller quotes can now enjoy a faster, more responsive user experience, as well.
Integrating with Sales Force Automation Provides Key Benefits
Oracle CPQ Cloud easily integrates with both Oracle Sales Cloud and with Salesforce.com. The integrations provide the following benefits:
Oracle Sales Cloud: Customers of Oracle Sales Cloud can now easily integrate their sales force automation tool with Oracle CPQ Cloud.
• Users will benefit from Oracle CPQ Cloud’s category-leading quoting, configuration, and document generation capabilities seamlessly integrated within the account and opportunity management screens of Oracle Sales Cloud CRM. This cohesive solution helps sales teams better manage and close deals for faster and smarter selling.
• The integration features single sign-on via SAML for seamless user experience and security.
• Oracle CPQ Cloud can import and export information from a variety of Oracle Sales Cloud standard and custom objects, eliminating the need for users to re-key data, and ensuring that sales forecasts are always up-to-date.
Salesforce.com: Oracle CPQ Cloud continues to demonstrate its commitment to support Salesforce.com and Oracle CPQ Cloud joint customers by continuing to invest in the Oracle CPQ Cloud-Salesforce.com integration.
• Recent Oracle CPQ Cloud enhancements include updates to the administrative capabilities to provide better data synchronization and reduced system maintenance while utilizing the latest Salesforce.com integration APIs.
Configuration Goes Mobile
With new features optimized for tablet devices, Oracle CPQ Cloud provides the following advantages on-the-go:
• Collaborative and Engaging Experiences: Modeled with field sales agents in mind, Oracle CPQ Cloud on the tablet allows sales agents to sell collaboratively and to offer an engaging and interactive customer experience via a tablet device.
• Reduced Sales Cycles: By working side-by-side with the customer, a field sales agent can easily configure and quote the right products. This engagement model results in greater customer buy-in, fewer product iterations, and real-time opportunities to offer cross-sells and upsells. This, in turn, leads to a more engaged customer, a faster sales process, and increased win rates.
“The addition of Oracle CPQ Cloud to Oracle CX Cloud makes it the best cloud-based suite of marketing, sales, and customer service tools for businesses of all types and sizes,” said Ken Volpe, Senior Vice President, Oracle Product Development. “Oracle CPQ Cloud helps improve customer satisfaction and sales efficiency. Its integration into Oracle CX Cloud enables sales teams to sell more and sell faster, from lead to order, and service through renewal.”
“BigMachines has developed a reputation for building category-leading CPQ solutions that help customers sell accurately and intelligently,” said Christopher Shutts, Oracle Vice President of Development, and BigMachines Co-Founder. “Customers can achieve greater sales performance and improved customer experiences as a result of Oracle’s commitment to increase investment in the innovation of the Oracle CPQ Cloud product.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc + Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.