Brandon Hall Group today announced the launch of the Excellence Conference 2015, to be held Jan. 28-30, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Excellence Conference 2015 is a highly interactive event powered by the latest Brandon Hall Group research and case studies featuring winners of Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards for Learning, Talent Management and Human Resources, and Sales Enablement as speakers, panelists and discussion leaders.
“This event is primarily focused on sharing the collective wisdom of organizations across the globe that have won Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards,” Brandon Hall Group CEO Mike Cooke said. “All the content for this event is targeted for directors, VPs and above. Sessions will be driven by Brandon Hall Group research and case studies and delivered by executives who have been judged to be the best of the best in driving results for their organizations.”
Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer Rachel Cooke said,“Organizations are looking for solutions to Learning and Talent Management challenges that have proven to have measurable benefit. Excellence Award winners our speakers cannot win an award from our group of international judges without delivering significant measurable benefit to their organizations. So this event truly will deliver what organizations need.”
Excellence Conference 2015 features include:
• Pre-Conference symposia on Learning and Talent Management topics presented by Brandon Hall Group analysts and Excellence Award winners.
• Interactive workshops and panel discussions led by Excellence Award winners.
• Executive Roundtables with global thought leaders and executives.
• Technology briefings by leading solution providers in learning, talent management, HR, and talent acquisition technologies.
• Recognition of 2014 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award winners in Learning, Talent Management, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, and Technology in a ceremony and reception.
• Fast-paced idea-generation sessions that draw on the expertise of attendees in generating ideas and concepts to take home
• Release of new Brandon Hall Group research.
• 2 receptions A Welcome Event and 2014 Excellence Award Winners Reception
• Networking breakfasts and luncheon
The conference opens Wednesday, Jan. 28, with pre-conference workshops, solution provider briefings and a welcome event for attendees, sponsors and speakers. Thursday, Jan. 29, features a full day of workshops, technology briefings, and networking opportunities, punctuated with a networking luncheon and capped off with a recognition ceremony and reception for 2014 Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award winners. Friday, Jan. 28, includes another half-day of content, including executive roundtables and interactive idea-generation sessions designed to provide attendees with ideas to take home that are practical, measurable and ready to implement.
All of this takes place in the upscale Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six overlooking the beautiful ocean waters of Fort Lauderdale, FL. Attendees get special conference rates on hotel guest rooms, including free in-room Wi-Fi. Brandon Hall Group members and 2014 award winners and applicants get special conference registration pricing.
Conference registration opens in May. To get more information and to receive mailings, please contact us at excellenceconference[.]brandonhall.com.
About Brandon Hall Group
With more than 10,000 clients globally and 20 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group (brandonhall.com) is the most well-known and established research organization in human capital management. We are focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
At the core of our offerings is a Membership Program that combines research, benchmarking and unlimited access to data and analysts. The Membership Program offers insights and best practices to enable executives and practitioners to make the right decisions about people, processes, and systems, coalesced with analyst advisory services which aim to put the research into action in a way that is practical and efficient.