ATEME, a global leader in advanced video compression solutions for the broadcast industry, today announced that its experts will present at a variety of respected conferences around the world on topics from HEVC and Ultra High Definition Television (UHDTV) to Over-the-Top (OTT) video delivery.
The broadcast industry is continuously evolving and operators are looking to learn more in order to assess the many upcoming changes. ATEME’s stellar reputation for technical excellence and commitment to research has garnered global recognition and positioned the company as an industry leader.
• National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), Las Vegas, April 9: Avni Rambhia, industry manager at Frost & Sullivan and Benoit Fouchard, ATEME CSO will address “Ten Factors You Must Consider When Choosing an HEVC Encoder” at the Broadcast Engineering Conference.
• OTT Video Summit, Boston, April 16: Clement Duval, head of support at ATEME USA, will participate in the “TV Everywhere: Is it Really?” panel.
• The Cable Show, Los Angeles, April 29: Gustavo Marra, director of application engineering Americas, ATEME, will present in the Imagine Park session titled “Beyond Better Television.”
• CSI Magazine Converging Home Summit, London, May 7: Fouchard will participate on a panel discussion titled “Future of TV.”
• ANGACOM, Cologne, May 22: Remi Beaudouin, ATEME director of product marketing, will present on “TV Everywhere: Checked! What About HD Everywhere?”
• Broadcast Asia, Singapore, June 17-18: Pierre Larbier, ATEME CTO, will take part in a panel discussion on “Overcoming Challenges Faced When Converting to Digital and HD Broadcasting and Next Steps.” Larbier will also deliver an HEVC and UHDTV presentation on day 2 at the event.
Michel Artières, CEO of ATEME, said: Michel Artières, CEO of ATEME
To prepare our customers, and the industry in general, on the next generation of compression technology, ATEME remains committed to ongoing research efforts. Our professionals are proud to share the results of our findings at these upcoming events as we continue to drive innovation in the broadcast industry.
ATEME (ateme.com) is a world leading provider of HEVC / H.265, MPEG-4 / H.264 and MPEG-2 bandwidth efficient compression technology. ATEME encoding solutions are deployed widely for broadcast contribution links, distribution, multi-screen live streaming, OTT and VOD applications.
Contacts: Kim Dearborn, Nadel Phelan, Inc.
T: +1 831-440-2407 - E: kim[.]nadelphelan.com.