• Nearly 1,500 technology professionals will converge on the Aria Resort in Las Vegas April 6-9 for Inspire 2014, Perceptive Software’s annual user conference. During the keynote address, Perceptive Software CEO and Lexmark Vice President Scott Coons will introduce Perceptive Evolution, a dynamic new platform that will be the foundation powering its new generation of enterprise content and process management solutions.
• Now in its eighth year, Inspire is a landmark event for Perceptive Software customers, partners and associates. Spread over three-and-a-half days, Inspire features more than 120 educational sessions that dive deep into Perceptive Software products and solutions. These sessions, which make up the core content of the Inspire conference, cover best practices, showcase new product functionality, provide industry-specific solutions and allow customers to share their success stories with others.
• Representatives across all industries from healthcare, education, government, banking, insurance, retail and more attend Inspire to gather specific product insight and knowledge about Perceptive Software technologies and for specific ways to apply Perceptive solutions to their unique daily processes and operations.
• Keynote Sessions: Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software; Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, Perceptive Software; Blake Mycoskie, Founder and Chief Shoe Giver of TOMS
• Conference Breakout Sessions and Training: Inspire 2014 features more than 120 educational sessions presented by Perceptive Software experts and customers. In addition, the Perceptive Software Resource Room is staffed by Perceptive Software experts throughout the conference. Here, attendees learn how content presented in sessions can be applied within their own organizations. Attendees can dive into complex topics, talk through the set-up of their environment, or walk through ideas for new and updated products.
• Perceptive Software Partner Awards Luncheon: Perceptive Software “Partner of the Year” awards will be handed out in three categories: North America, International and Alliance.
• Sponsors: Inspire sponsors are key to making the conference a success. Their presence at the conference gives attendees an additional opportunity to find the right products and services that complement and enhance their current Perceptive Software investments. Inspire 2014’s platinum sponsors are Fujitsu and Microsoft. For a list of all Inspire 2014 sponsors and sponsorship information, please see the Inspire sponsor page.
• To follow Inspire 2014 throughout the conference, please follow our LIVE blog.
“Year over year, Inspire attendees return to the conference for its incredible value, and leave informed, connected and inspired,” said Scott Coons, vice president, Lexmark International, and president and CEO, Perceptive Software. “Inspire 2014 will be our most attended conference as we introduce Perceptive Evolution, which is designed to support the changing needs of Perceptive Software customers and partners.”
About Perceptive Software
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (perceptivesoftware.com) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.