BluePRO™ connects a low-cost, printer-kick cash drawer and pairs it with a mobile device. By creating a one-to-one relationship, retailers can now wirelessly synchronize and transfer data between a mobile device and the cash drawer. The BluePRO™ interface achieves proximity when the mobile device comes within limited range of the drawer.
Key features of the Model 510 Bluetooth Device for Low-Cost Cash Drawers:
• Accepts connection from a low-cost printer-kick cash drawer so it can be paired with a mobile device
• Wirelessly synchronizes and transfers data between a mobile device and cash drawer within a personal area network
• Transactional proximity is achieved when the tablet and the APG Bluetooth device are in close proximity.
• Power is supplied by an external power supply (included)
• APG provides demonstration applications for Android, iOS, and Windows.
• The BluePRO Bluetooth interface is MFi certified for iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
BlueStar (bluestarinc.com) is the leading global distributor of solutions-based ADC, Mobility, Point-of-Sale, RFID, Digital Signage, and Security technology. BlueStar works exclusively with value-added resellers, providing them with complete solutions, business development and marketing support. The company brings unequaled expertise to the market, offers award-winning technical support and is an authorized service center for a growing number of manufacturers. BlueStar is the exclusive distributor for the In-a-Box Solutions Series, delivering hardware, software and critical accessories in one bundle with technology solutions across all verticals. For more information, please contact BlueStar at 1-800-354-9776