NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2014/03/12 - The must-attend event for life companies, fund managers, banks, platforms and advisers who operate in the long-term savings and investments space, The Future of Life and Pensions will be held on the 9th - 10th June 2014 - Marketforce.eu.com.
This year's The Future of Life and Pensions will be held on the 9th - 10th June 2014 at The Waldorf Hilton, London
Responding positively to changing regulation, ensuring customer-centric services, and remaining competitive in an ever changing marketplace are key challenges companies need to meet in this sector. As new demands and new customers continue to shape life and long-term savings space there are substantial opportunities for those companies that can remain innovative and move ahead of the curve.
• Michael Falcon, Global Head of Retirement, J.P. Morgan;
• John van der Wielen, Chief Executive Officer, UK & International, Friends Life;
• David Barral, Chief Executive Officer, UK & I, Aviva Life;
• Gary Shaughnessy, Chief Executive Officer, UK Life, Zurich;
• Toby Strauss, Group Director, Insurance, Lloyds Banking Group & Chief Executive Officer, Scottish Widows;
• David Geale, Head of Investment Policy, Financial Conduct Authority.
Key reasons to attend:
• Top level perspectives from 7 CEOs and 14 Directors in the life and retirement market;
• Unlock the potential of behavioural economics;
• Discuss how draw-down can be made more accessible;
• Learn how retirement planning shapes accumulation in the US market.
Registration is now open with discounts available. For further information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Email: conferences[.]marketforce.eu.com - T: +44 (0)20 7760 8699