NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Prague, Czech Republic, 2014/02/19 - Devart team is proud to present the new release of dbForge Studio for SQL Server. The new SQL Formatter component, improved code completion and updated SQL code refactoring features make your work with SQL Code more efficient - Devart.com.
Devart team proudly announces the new release of dbForge Studio for SQL Server, v.3.5 - the outstanding tool for SQL Server development, data reporting and analysis. The brand new SQL Formatter component, improved code completion and updated SQL code refactoring features take the product to a new level and make the work with SQL Code more intuitive and efficient.
The SQL Formatter was completely revised and improved by the following features:
Formatting profile introduced
• Formatting preferences stored in an individual file. Personalize SQL formatting settings and save them in a single .xml file for convenient handling.
• Multiple formatting profiles and profile import supported. Activate whichever profile that suits your needs best, import and export profiles.
• Single-profile for multiple workstations. Share the settings with colleagues to meet the company's code-formatting standards.
New formatting options editor
• Option quick search. Use quick search filter when editing formatting settings.
• Sample code displays formatting according to the current formatting settings
• Editable sample code formatting preview
Enhanced formatting settings
• Any SQL-statement formatting can now be adjusted independently and more precisely
• Formatting settings for sub-queries added
• Word recognition for different identifier cases
• Independent built-in datatype case formatting settings
New SQL code refactoring features
Code and database identifier case synchronization
Stored procedure call expansion
It takes a single click to transform EXECUTE statement into a code block containing the procedure body. Execution logic is preserved, which allows easier code debugging.
Refresh suggestions cache
Price and Availability
The fully-functional 30-day trial version of dbForge Studio for SQL Server, v.3.5. is available for download at devart.com/dbforge/sql/studio/download.html .
The license price starts at $119.95.
Users are always welcome to join Devart forum to leave their comments and take part in discussions regarding Devart software products, find answers to technical questions and other valuable information about products developed by Devart company.
Devart (devart.com) is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.