Barracuda Networks, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-connected security and storage solutions, today announced a number of new features, updates and integrations to its Copy file sync and share platform, continuing to simplify the way organizations collaborate and work, from anywhere or any device.
“Today’s announcement is all about improving the customer experience, and we are excited about reaching this next milestone with Copy,” said Rod Mathews, GM Storage at Barracuda. “Our customers have asked for a more secure and easier to use solution, and Barracuda is answering. The new functionality and our Copy integrations with SignNow, Mover, Redbooth and Kloudless are great examples of Barracuda and our partners putting that security and convenience right in our customers’ hands. This new release of Copy makes it cleaner, better and easier to store, access, sign and share files from anywhere.”
Copy was designed with both individuals and companies in mind providing a more robust and feature-rich option. The Copy service brings powerful capabilities and control to users and administrators to safely access, sign and share critical business data.
Copy integrates enterprise requirements like user and group management by adding controls for securing proprietary company data, and provides:
• Added Security Administrators can use policy-based control to allow or revoke users’ ability to access and share files or to join shares outside of the company.
• Federated Storage Areas Users can access their personal and company data from a single Copy account, streamlining the user experience while maintaining appropriate ownership records for different types of data.
Simplified Management & Access
Copy provides administrators with simplified setup and management to streamline workflow, while at the same time offering users flexible options for accessing and sharing data, including:
• Streamlined UI and Admin Page Intuitive design helps administrators and users more easily navigate within Copy.
• Updated Mobile Apps New client apps for iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices make accessing data on the go simple and efficient.
• Centralized Administration Simple company account setup wizard includes creation of initial file structure and groups for permissions.
Collaboration & Workflow Automation
Copy users easily can sign, save and share documents securely inside and outside of the corporate network. The latest release of Copy includes several integrations with cloud applications that expand the Copy footprint and help improve collaboration and workflow automation for businesses, including:
• Workflow Automation Copy integration with SignNow, a leading mobile eSignature platform, allows users to electronically sign and share documents in a single location.
• Collaboration Copy and SignNow integration with Redbooth (redbooth.com), a collaboration and communications platform, automates workflow processes seamlessly, including collecting forms and signatures such as stakeholder information or approvals.
• Cloud Services Copy integration with Kloudless (kloudless.com), the Berkeley-based company that brings the power of cloud storage to email inboxes, allows users to access and store files from within their email inboxes directly into their Copy account, and also access files stored in Copy from within their email inbox.
Additionally, late last year Barracuda announced a partnership with Mover, a leader in online data migration, that allows users to migrate from other cloud storage providers including Dropbox, Box and SugarSync to the Copy platform easily and cost effectively. Mover’s hosted platform offers swift, simple and secure solutions for data migration and backups, with no downloads or installations.
Pricing and Availability
Copy is available on the Web at Copy.com and by installing the free software. Copy also is available as a free app in the Apple App Store for iOS devices and on Google Play for Android devices.
Individual Copy accounts provide 15GB of cloud storage free of charge, and paid Copy Pro plans start at $9.99 USD/month or $99 USD/year for up to 250GBs. Companies can purchase Copy in 10-user packs for $79.99 USD/month or $899 USD/year for as much storage as they need.
Copy programs are subject to change at any time without notice by Barracuda Networks, Inc. Please visit copy.com for the current program details and terms.
About Barracuda Networks, Inc.
Barracuda (barracuda.com) provides cloud-connected security and storage solutions that simplify IT. These powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions are trusted by more than 150,000 organizations worldwide and are delivered in appliance, virtual appliance, cloud and hybrid deployments. Barracuda’s customer-centric business model focuses on delivering high-value, subscription-based IT solutions that provide end-to-end network and data security.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the functionality and performance of Barracuda’s Copy and SignNow products. You should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements because they involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond the Company’s control and that could cause the Company’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Factors that could materially affect the Company’s business and financial results include, but are not limited to, a highly competitive business environment and customer response to the Company’s products, as well as those factors set forth in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including under the caption “Risk Factors” in the Company’s filings with the SEC. The Company expressly disclaims any intent or obligation to update the forward-looking information to reflect events that occur or circumstances that exist after the date of this press release.
Barracuda Networks, Barracuda, Copy, the Barracuda Networks logo, and the Copy logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Barracuda Networks, Inc. in the US and other countries.