NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Atlanta, GA, United States, 2014/02/11 - Aptean, a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS) and services for companies of all sizes, will today release its Respond complaint management system in the United States - Aptean.com. NASDAQ: TRMB
Respond is designed to provide financial institutions in the U.S. with a cost effective solution to improve initial customer interactions, deliver timely case resolutions and generate introspective customer service feedback. In addition, Respond easily enables financial institutions to stay in compliance with the increased scrutiny and oversight associated with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regulations.
"Over 60 percent of U.S. banking consumers that have experienced service issues felt that the issue was resolved ineffectively," said CEB TowerGroup research director Nicole Sturgill,"There is a clear need to have a better process in place to address customer service issues quickly and accurately."
Respond functionality includes:
• Multi-channel Complaint Support: A customer’s complaint is entered into the system regardless of where the complaint originates phone, email, chat, SMS or social media and added to the customer's history stored in one central archive.
• Intuitive Routing: Respond intuitively references business rules to diagnose each complaint and immediately routes to the appropriate department credit cards, bank and mortgage accounts, etc.
• Customized Reporting: Easily accessed reporting templates, designed so managers without programming experience can easily access internal and external complaint data and provide insight via customized reports.
• Root Cause Analysis: Provides analytics that enable banks/lenders to identify common complaint issues and facilitate these problems at the source.
• Out-of-the-box Functionality: Respond seamlessly integrates with existing systems and can be reconfigured in-house as business evolves.
"Increased regulatory controls from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, combined with competitive challenges within the industry makes this an ideal time to deliver a comprehensive complaint management solution to U.S. financial institutions," said Jennifer Sherman, senior vice president, product management, Aptean. "Respond fills a significant gap left by basic CRM systems by providing a better way for banks, insurers and lenders to manage agent workflow and analyze the root causes of complaints. Aptean's Respond gives financial institutions the right technology to quickly resolve issues in a manner that drives customer satisfaction and builds loyalty."
Respond is a market-leading complaints and feedback management solution that gives financial institutions valuable insights into their business opportunities using customer feedback data. Aptean developed Respond using its years of best practices in serving some of the world’s most well-known organizations, including many in highly regulated industries.
Aptean (aptean.com), a global leader in enterprise application software (EAS), gives businesses of all sizes a competitive edge. We empower people and businesses with end-to-end, industry-specific solutions to address complex business challenges more effectively. Our software applications and professional business services enable more than 9,000 customers, in more than 100 countries, to more successfully manage their business. Software built specifically for our target markets, aligned with deep knowledge across vertical industries, allow businesses to satisfy their customers; operate most efficiently; and stay at the forefront of their industry.