NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Shanghai, China, 2014/02/07 - With in-depth research and careful investigation, the Global Geothermal Summit: Indonesia & Philippine is ready for you to update industry information and to network with C-level executives in Bali, Indonesia on 20-21 March, 2014.
With in-depth research and careful investigation, the Global Geothermal Summit: Indonesia & Philippine is ready for you to update industry information and to network with C-level executives in Bali, Indonesia on 20-21 March, 2014.
Update geothermal of policy and regulation in Indonesia and the Philippines
Accerlerate project development by exchanging operating experience and introducing advanced technology
Enhancing the efficiency of the project to get more benefits from geothermal resourse
Seek new opportunities in Indonesia, Philippines, and the neighbour countries
Latest Confirmed Speakers
• Soritaon Siregar, President Director, Indonesian Investment Agency(Pusat Investasi Pemerintah (PIP))
• Noldy Tuerah, Head of Planning Board, North Sulawesi Provincial Government
• Mario C. Marasigan, Director, Department of Energy (DOE)
• Udibowo Ciptomulyono, Chief Commissioner, PT. PLN Geothermal
• Panurach Dumrongthai, Drilling Engineering Manager, Chevron Geothermal Indonesia
• Bret Mattes, President & CEO, OTP Geothermal
• Carlos Jose Gatmaitan, President and CEO, Philippine National Oil Company Renewables Corp
• Subur Arianto, Drilling Site Manager, Chevron Geothermal Salak, Ltd
• Dr. Ir. Sukhyar, Permanent Representative of Indonesia to CCOP, Head of Geological Agency
• Jon Lindborg, Country Director, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
The earliest platform in 2014 to take new insight to the whole geothermal industry and the local geothermal market and good opportunities network with senior executives from government bodies, license holder, project developer, EPCs etc. to build your contact database.
Contact the organizer and join the geothermal endeavor!