Finding, growing and retaining leading talent is a key challenge for organizations in today’s competitive business world. To address this challenge and help organizations align talent with current and future business needs, Oracle has unveiled significant updates to its cloud-based solutions for managing and optimizing the end-to-end employee lifecycle. With the latest version of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, including Oracle Global HR Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, organizations can achieve new levels of engagement, productivity and business results through unparalleled insights into human capital.
To help organizations maximize the potential of their global talent, Oracle has updated Oracle HCM Cloud, available to customers in the Oracle Cloud as part of Release 8.
With more than 200 new innovations, including an integrated time and attendance solution, workforce modeling, additional global support for payroll and new languages, Oracle continues to deliver solutions that address the most important HR priorities for businesses.
By enhancing this complete cloud-enabled HR system with user experience innovations, new mobile functionality, additional global support and deeper analytics, Oracle is giving organizations the capabilities they need to meet the changing needs of modern business.
Oracle announced the cloud updates at Oracle HCM World, a new event for HR executives to learn and discuss how to extend the strategic business opportunity at the intersection of HR, talent management and technology. Oracle HCM World is taking place in Las Vegas, February 4 6, 2014. Follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #HCMWorld.
Modern HR in the Cloud
Oracle HCM Cloud supports a collaborative, insightful, talent-centric, engaging and mobile employee experience across the global workforce.
A complete, global HR system, Oracle HCM Cloud enables businesses and organizations to:
• Maximize Productivity: A complete time management application designed to automate time and attendance record keeping helps organizations align employee hours with business priorities.
• Optimize Resources: Comprehensive modeling functionality enables organizations to test large-scale changes while understanding the impact on costs, headcount and engagement.
• Manage a Global workforce: The latest version of Oracle HCM Cloud includes the addition of payroll for Canada. Oracle HCM Cloud now supports 14 compliant localizations in 34 languages and is used in 180 countries.
Tapping the power of social networks with new social sourcing features enables organizations to:
• Better Identify Internal Talent: Increased integration between Oracle Social Sourcing Cloud and the internal career section of Oracle Recruiting Cloud allows for greater internal mobility across organizations.
• Convert More Leads from Social Media: Using highly engaging mobile-friendly job listings and category landing pages in Oracle Social Sourcing Cloud, organizations can attract and convert traffic from referrals and social media faster.
• Highly intuitive enhancements to the user interface for HR, business and end users deliver a more mobile and engaging experience to:
• Unify the Employee Experience: A consistent look and feel across Web and mobile throughout the complete hire-to-retire flow can increase user adoption and value.
• Manage HR On-The-Go: Oracle HCM Cloud Mobile incorporates new workflows for common HR actions and additional mobile functionality for advanced analytics that enables HR to review key business metrics and drill into reports, regardless of location.
With a talent-centric approach, across Oracle Talent Management Cloud, organizations can:
• Better Align Recruiting and Core HR: Virtually seamless interoperability and standardized data mapping between Oracle Global HR Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud creates new efficiencies across the HR lifecycle.
• Speed the Recruiting Process: Organizations can improve process from sourcing to hire with usability and mobility innovations for HR, managers, employees and candidates across candidate information, interview feedback and job search.
• Streamline Performance Management: Revamped performance management tools, including dashboards, email digests and succession planning lists, help employees and managers prioritize talent development and career growth.
• Extend Global Learning: With the addition of two new languages Korean and Turkish Oracle Learn Cloud will be available in 22 different languages.
New integrations with leading business analytics enable a more insightful approach to talent, allowing organizations to:
• Uncover Strategic Insights from Talent: The combination of Oracle Business Intelligence and Oracle Talent Management Cloud helps organizations assess hiring and performance management needs and trends from both strategic and tactical levels through rich content and vibrant data visualizations.
“To be nimble and competitive in a global and connected world, organizations constantly need new and smarter ways to harness the best talent,” said Gretchen Alarcon, vice president, Oracle HCM Strategy. “With modern HR in the cloud delivered easily and intuitively, Oracle provides business with continual innovation to help tackle their most pressing talent needs. The latest updates to Oracle HCM Cloud promote a more collaborative, mobile and engaging experience for global HR management, leading organizations to take a more strategic approach to HR and better capitalize on their talent.”
“For me, and probably most recruiters, having a visual representation of what’s happening with requisitions and candidates is a huge help,” said Colleen Geyer, senior recruiter, Cengage Learning. “The newly released My Dashboard is a nice way to consolidate information at a higher level and make it much easier for me to know where the problem areas are, so I can focus my attention exactly where it needs to be at any moment!”
“Oracle Learn Cloud provides us with a comprehensive and scalable learning management platform for our customer training programs,” said Syed Ali, channels development manager, Accountant & Advisor Group, Intuit Inc. “It is a key platform we use for our Intuit Academy and our ProAdvisor Program training offerings, allowing us to deliver 24/7, high-quality training to hundreds of thousands of users, including accounting professionals.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Safe Harbor Disclaimer:
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
Contact: Joan Touchstone, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5110 - E: jtouchstone[.]blancandotus.com.