LiteTouch, Inc. announces product line expansions for its radically simple LiteTouch Neo single room lighting controller scheduled to begin shipping Spring 2007.
• 240Volt LiteTouch Neo4: A 240Volt, ETL approved version of the LiteTouch Neo4 is scheduled to ship March 2007.
• LiteTouch Neo1: A 2-button, single gang unit with self-contained programmability. It can house a standard On/Off –Dimmer Cartridge; up to eight can be connected to a Neo4. Scheduled to ship April 2007.
• LiteTouch NeoMimic: A 7-button, low-voltage, single gang unit that conveniently mimics the programming of Neo4. Utilize the LiteTouch Neo Mimic in applications with dual entrances. Scheduled to ship April 2007.
About LiteTouch Neo
Introduced in Fall 2006, The LiteTouch Neo offers ease of installation and programming plus multiple upgrade opportunities unprecedented in the lighting control industry. The revolutionary technology driving these benefits is the LiteTouch Neo Load “Cartridge.”
LiteTouch Neo’s “Cartridges” are truly the crowning technical achievement. They are the super-small, high-voltage lighting control modules that accomplish the actual dimming and switching of the lights. Because they are uniquely small, compact, removable, replaceable and interchangeable, LiteTouch uses the word “Cartridge” to describe these load modules. LiteTouch Neo’s unique “Cartridge” technology means that LiteTouch Neo has room to grow. Upgrade the LiteTouch Neo4, a 4-gang unit, to control from four to eight loads, simply by adding additional “Cartridges.” Each “Cartridge” has its own microprocessor that automatically recognizes any new components added to the system.
Notable features of the new LiteTouch Neo include:
• Easy for your customers to use: Intuitive design features one larger button to assist first-time users.
• Self-Contained Programmability: A simple, built-in programming panel offers powerful programming including seven standard switch types, customizable global fade and ramp rates and LED color choices.
• Easy to customize: LiteTouch Neo can be customized. Six different LED colors are available and can be programmed from the face with a simple press of a button.
• Easy to install: the LiteTouch Neo is conventionally wired and is installed into a standard back box. No special tools, supplies or training are required.
• A hand-held remote control ships with every Neo4: Every LiteTouch Neo Single Room Controller comes standard with its own remote control that automatically “mimics” the programming of the LiteTouch Neo.
• Easy to link: Up to 8 LiteTouch Neos can be linked together using standard Cat5 cable. When linked, the units automatically detect and communicate with each other, allowing any button on any unit to be used to control any lighting load in the system.
About LiteTouch, Inc.
LiteTouch lighting control products (litetouch.com) offer real-world benefits, including convenience, security, time-savings, safety, energy conservation, design aesthetics, and fun. “Experience Lighting Control,“ an online tour detailing many of these benefits, is available.
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, LiteTouch’s products are available through an extensive network of representatives and authorized dealers.