NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palm Beach Gardens, FL, United States, 2013/12/11 - BIOMET 3i, one of the world’s leading dental implant manufacturers, announced today that it has launched a new Tapered Implant Slim Surgical Kit - Biomet.com.
The Tapered Implant Slim Surgical Kit is designed to provide a compact set of instruments for placing 3.25mm and 4mm diameter implants in 8.5 13mm lengths.
The kit provides two insert options: one for both Certain® and External Hex Components and one for Certain® only.
Other features include:
• A reduced footprint to better fit in smaller autoclaves;
• A sleek, modern clamshell design with a latch for easy opening;
• Clear pathways that follow BIOMET 3i Surgical Guidelines;
• Spaces labeled with product descriptions for easy identification and population;
• Three “open” spaces for any additional instruments desired;
• Wrenches located on the insert for easy access;
• A silicone mat for storage of additional instruments.
BIOMET 3i president, Bart Doedens is excited about the launch of this new, easy-to-use kit. “This kit really makes implant placement simpler for those who use tapered implants and who may be less familiar with our system,” says Doedens. “With the new design, it makes it easy to find the tooling you need, for a smoother implant procedure.”
About BIOMET 3i
BIOMET 3i LLC is a leading manufacturer of dental implants, abutments and related products. Since its inception in 1987, BIOMET 3i has been on the forefront in developing, manufacturing and distributing oral reconstructive products, including dental implant components and bone and tissue regenerative materials. The company also provides educational programs and seminars for dental professionals around the world. BIOMET 3i is based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, with operations throughout North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
For more information about BIOMET 3i, please contact the company at (800) 342-5454; outside the U.S. dial (561) 776-6700.