• Territory and Quota Manager enables strategic planning and improves predictability by evaluating territories based on true value;
• Dreamforce, the world’s largest vendor technology event, invites attendees to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways with social and mobile cloud technologies.
The solution is the first of its kind and provides an entirely new approach to managing and planning for sales success. Customers will finally have access to all critical metrics needed to help them understand the true value of a territory, and therefore be able to provide reps with a list of targeted accounts, resulting in significant revenue and quota attainment gains. The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco. CallidusCloud will be in booth W107 in the Dreamforce Expo.
Comments on the News
• “Territory and quota planning is too often a manual, time consuming, annual process,” said Giles House, Chief Marketing Officer at CallidusCloud. “Companies struggle to collect the data needed to make accurate territory decisions in a timely manner and are unable to respond to fast-changing sales conditions. CallidusCloud’s Territory and Quota Manager will accelerate this manual process and help companies to maximize sales capacity. I’m excited to unveil Territory and Quota Manager at Dreamforce and show attendees how they can further transform the lead to money process with CallidusCloud.”
• “The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile and connected,” said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “Partners such as CallidusCloud are leveraging the power of the Salesforce Platform to give companies the tools they need to create deeper connections with customers and accelerate their transformation into customer companies.”
Product Key Features
Territory and Quota Manager uses data to value territories and automate the distribution of quotas. Customers will be able to:
• Value territories based on strategic metrics, including market penetration, saturation in individual regions, marketing campaign data, and length of sales cycle to better understand the true value of each territory.
• Ensure proper sales coverage with faster planning processes, enabling sales to react quickly when changes occur throughout the year.
• Model territory and quota programs based on attributes such as product, customer, geography as well as custom attributes.
• Establish workflows for acceptance and distribution in record time, with full audit trail.
Dreamforce 2013 is the world’s largest vendor technology conference, and expects more than 120,000 people to register to attend this year’s 11th annual conference and experience the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. With more than 1,100 sessions and 350 cloud companies in the expo, attendees can participate in interactive sessions, hands-on training with cutting-edge technology, thousands of live demos and unparalleled networking. In addition, Dreamforce welcomes special guests Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook; Marissa Mayer, President and CEO of Yahoo!; and Deepak Chopra, Founder of The Chopra Foundation. Dreamforce 2013 offers attendees everything they need to accelerate their customer company transformation in four days, under one roof.
About the Salesforce Platform and the AppExchange
The Salesforce Platform is the world’s most trusted and comprehensive cloud platform for building social and mobile cloud apps. It powers Salesforce CRM, more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and more than 2,000 apps developed by partners in its ecosystem. Apps built on the Salesforce Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through salesforce.com’s AppExchange.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of Salesforce.com, Inc.
CallidusCloud® (calliduscloud.com), is the leading provider of sales and marketing effectiveness software. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with their complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, enable sales forces, automate quote and proposal generation, and streamline sales compensation driving bigger deals, faster. Over 2000 leading organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud for their lead to money process for better marketing and smarter selling.
©2013. Callidus Software Inc. All rights reserved. Callidus, Callidus Software, the Callidus Software logo, CallidusCloud, the CallidusCloud logo, TrueComp Manager, ActekSoft, ACom3, ForceLogix, Salesforce Assessments, iCentera, Webcom, Litmos, the Litmos logo, LeadFormix, Rapid Intake and 6FigureJobs are trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of Callidus Software Inc. and its affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other brand, service or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners.