NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Prague, Czech Republic, 2013/11/08 - Meet dbForge Fusion for Oracle v.3.5 Integrated into Visual Studio 2013 - Devart Team is glad to present an official release of dbForge Fusion for Oracle 3.5, a considerably enhanced Visual Studio plugin - Devart.com.
Devart is glad to present the new version of dbForge Fusion for Oracle, a useful Visual Studio plugin designed to enhance productivity of Oracle database development and simplify data management process.
Among Devart users, dbForge Fusion for Oracle is a well-known development tool, that formerly was named as OraDeveloper Tools.
Now dbForge Fusion for Oracle includes support for Visual Studio 2013! All users can benefit from the Devart add-in in the latest version of the IDE.
dbForge Fusion for Oracle 3.5 improvements:
- One installation file serves for installing the plugin into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, and 2013 users just need to check the required IDE during installation.
- The application can be integrated into dotConnect for Oracle.
- The latest version of Oracle server 12c is supported
- Work with Oracle on Amazon RDS is supported
New code formatter
- Multiple formatting profiles is added
- Extended options for formatting different clauses are implemented
- Preview window for viewing formatted code with support of code highlighting and editing is available
- Quick search options filter is available
- Independent and precise adjustment for SQL-statements is implemented
Extended code completion capabilities
SQL intellisense functionality is improved to make developers coding easier. Extended code completion, quick help information for objects, and code snippets will simplify users work.
- Suggestion of JOIN statements is added
- Extended Oracle grammar support is available
- Context-specific suggestions are improved
- Full support of suggestions and PL/SQL grammar with context consideration are added
- Code Templates features are renamed to Code Snippets and extended with the manager window for adding and editing SQL templates.
Improved database objects editor
- Editing columns grid in the table editor is available. It allows to add and edit columns without opening the shortcut menu
- Full-text search in the column grid is added to the table editor
- An opportunity to view schema changes before updating the database is added
- Editor layout is revised. It allows to view the designer and the SQL table simultaneously
- Heuristics is supported: data type of a new column is suggested basing on a column name. Thus the NUMBER data type will be suggested for the CUSTOMER_ID column, and the DATE data type will be suggested for the CHANGE_DATE column.
New up-to-date features for Oracle database development are available now.
Price and Availability
The evaluation version of dbForge Fusion for Oracle Professional Edition is available for download and offers full functionality for 30-day trial period.
dbForge Fusion for MySQL Standard Edition can be purchased for the price of as little as $149.95 on the Ordering page.
• Devart (devart.com) is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
• Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
• Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.