FTI Consulting, Inc., the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that the company has maintained its top position on Global Arbitration Review’s The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration 2014 list.
One hundred and three professionals from 39 firms were selected as leading expert witnesses in the field of commercial arbitration. FTI Consulting topped the list for the fourth consecutive year with 28 expert witnesses from the company’s Economic Consulting segment, Forensic & Litigation Consulting segment and the FTI Consulting subsidiary Compass Lexecon making this elite list. Consultants from each of the company’s four geographic regions were represented on this year’s list, evidencing the global reach and expertise of FTI Consulting.
“This recognition is a testament to the world-class professionals who have honored FTI Consulting by making it their home,” said Jack Dunn, President and Chief Executive Officer of FTI Consulting. “As today’s complex matters increasingly involve not only international, but multi-national constituents, international arbitration is fast becoming the forum of choice for leading global companies. We respectfully appreciate that those companies are increasingly relying on the professionals of FTI Consulting to help them in those matters.”
Howard Rosen, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of the International Arbitration practice at FTI Consulting, added,“The continual increase in the number and geographic diversity of professionals who are recognized as global leaders in providing expert evidence in international commercial arbitration is a result of our hiring, training and development of top talent in the disciplines of accounting, finance and economics.”
Nominees for the Global Arbitration Review’s list of The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration 2014 are selected based on a comprehensive, independent survey of both general counsel and private practice lawyers worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are candidates. Individuals selected for this elite list possess an outstanding depth of knowledge in their area of expertise. These professionals also are recognized for their skill in giving expert oral evidence in commercial arbitrations, encompassing examination in chief, cross-examination and, increasingly, witness conferencing.
FTI Consulting and Compass Lexecon expert witnesses named to The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration 2014 list include the following individuals:
• David Ashton, Senior Managing Director London
• Mark Bezant, Senior Managing Director London
• Richard Boulton QC, Affiliate London
• Anthony Charlton, Managing Director Paris
• Greg Harman, Senior Managing Director London
• Basil Imburgia, Senior Managing Director New York
• Jeff Litvak, Senior Managing Director Chicago
• Andrew Mainz, Senior Managing Director London
• Christopher Milburn, Managing Director Toronto
• Neal Mizrahi, Managing Director Toronto
• Boaz Moselle, Senior Managing Director London
• James Nicholson, Senior Managing Director Paris
• Chris Osborne, Senior Managing Director London
• Mike Pilgrem, Senior Managing Director London
• Howard Rosen, Senior Managing Director Toronto
• James Searby, Managing Director Singapore
• Greig Taylor, Managing Director New York
• Manuel Abdala, Executive Vice President Washington, D.C.
• Lorenzo Coppi, Executive Vice President London
• Kevin Dages, Executive Vice President Chicago
• Santiago Dellepiane, Senior Vice President New York
• Daniel Fischel, Chairman and President Chicago
• Joseph Kalt, Senior Economist Boston
• Miguel Nakhle, Vice President Houston
• Jorge Padilla, Senior Managing Director London
• Marcelo Schoeters, Senior Vice President Buenos Aires
• Pablo Spiller, Senior Consultant/Affiliate New York
• Sebastian Zuccon, Senior Vice President Buenos Aires
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. (fticonsulting.com) is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment. With more than 4,000 employees located in 24 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges in areas such as investigations, litigation, mergers and acquisitions, regulatory issues, reputation management, strategic communications and restructuring. The company generated $1.58 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2012.