NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2013/10/25 - Eloqua Experience - Awards Recognize Modern Marketing Excellence in 19 Categories Including the New People’s Choice Award [NYSE: ORCL] - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Big data, cloud, social and mobile technologies have changed the way modern marketers can target and engage customers, generate conversation and analyze results. To stay competitive, and capitalize on emerging marketing trends, modern marketers need to constantly leverage new, innovative technologies, while integrating modern marketing techniques that increase engagement, conversation and ROI. The 2013 Markie Awards recognize marketers who are demonstrating leadership in their respective industries with creative, innovative and effective campaigns that successfully utilize modern marketing techniques to deliver revenue to their companies’ bottom lines.
To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers in an ever-evolving industry, Oracle Eloqua has announced the winners of the 2013 Markie Awards.
Now in their seventh year, the Markie Awards is an annual event that recognizes outstanding achievements in marketing across 19 categories, including marketing and sales alignment, social marketing, content marketing, marketing metrics and campaign creativity.
For the first time this year, a People’s Choice Award was added to honor the best video submission, as voted by more than 3,000 industry peers.
The Markie Awards recognized 64 companies and leaders for creative, innovative and effective modern marketing practices that delivered increased engagement, conversation and ROI.
Winners of the 2013 Markie Awards include:
• Automation Outside the Box: The Dow Chemical Company
• Best Alignment of Marketing and Sales: ADP®
• Best Customer Lifecycle Program: OpenText
• Best Lead Nurturing Program: Rockwell Automation
• Best Lead Scoring Program: FIS
• Best Social Campaign: Twitter
• Content is King: LifeSize, a division of Logitech
• Data Clean House: Blue Coat Systems
• Event Nirvana: Adaptive Planning
• Extraordinary Email: Dell Inc.
• Fresh Start: Chicago Bears Football Club
• Integration Innovation: Lexalytics, Inc.
• Marketing Automation Rookie of the Year: ZirMed
• Marketing Center of Excellence: Thomson Reuters Governance, Risk and Compliance
• Metrics That Matter: Huddle
• Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Hubertus Devroye, The Dow Chemical Company
• Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Nitro
• Sales Impact: Kronos Incorporated
• People’s Choice Award; Best Video Submission: Intel.
“Every year we are impressed with the creativity and results these marketers achieve to help their companies exceed revenue targets, drive customer acquisition and foster customer retention,” said Kevin Akeroyd, SVP, Oracle Eloqua. “The winners of the 2013 Markie Awards are all leading their respective fields and are true Modern Marketers. We at Oracle Eloqua are proud to recognize these teams for their accomplishments and we celebrate their outstanding achievements.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.