FinancialForce.com, the cloud applications company, announced today the launch of its first annual FinancialForce 360s Customer Excellence Awards. The program will recognize outstanding achievements made by FinancialForce.com customers. Nominations are open now through Wednesday, November 13, 2013.
All current FinancialForce.com customers are eligible to submit a nomination. Finalists will be announced on Sunday, November 17, 2013, and winners will be recognized on Monday, November 18, 2013 at FinancialForce.com’s annual customer conference. They will be honored on stage by Jeremy Roche, president and CEO of FinancialForce.com.
“The essence of the 360s is to recognize FinancialForce.com customers who have transformed their businesses with our back office solutions,” said Roche. “Continuously, our customers achieve groundbreaking innovation and cost savings that deserve to be recognized in the industry. We plan to showcase their outstanding achievements with this annual award.”
The inaugural FinancialForce 360s Customer Excellence Awards will focus on five different categories:
• FinancialForce Accounting Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated innovation, greater efficiencies and improved effectiveness in business processes, customer service, financial reporting and other financial management best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce Accounting and the Salesforce Platform.
• FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated dramatic improvements and innovation in professional services productivity, utilization, customer service, cross-departmental visibility, resource management, and other professional services best practices while leveraging the power of FinancialForce PSA and the Salesforce Platform.
• FinancialForce Service Resources Planning (SRP) Excellence: recognizes customers who have demonstrated strong interdepartmental teamwork and measurable results across sales, service and finance while leveraging the combined power of FinancialForce Accounting, FinancialForce PSA and Salesforce CRM.
• Best Customer Experience: recognizes customers who have demonstrated initiative, excellence and creativity in how they utilize FinancialForce.com solutions, on top of the Salesforce Platform, to improve their customer’s experience. Winners will be selected based on how they have included FinancialForce.com Accounting, PSA, SRP or Billing as part of their customer-centric strategy, and the impact the front and back office integration has made on their business.
• Business Breakthrough of the Year: recognizes customers based on their commitment to making the most out of FinancialForce.com solutions; their focus on maximizing the benefits of being on the Salesforce Platform; their willingness to investment in people and time to achieve results across the company; their use of FinancialForce.com solutions to achieve a major business milestone or hurdle; and their drive to think out of the box to achieve the greatest growth and impact.
Roche will be joined on the judging panel by Debbie Ashton, VP of product and customer success at FinancialForce.com; Mike Rosenbaum, EVP of Platform at salesforce.com and FinancialForce.com Board member; and Michael Krigsman, an internationally recognized analyst, strategy advisor and authority on software leadership, CIO innovation and social business.
To learn about the nomination process, please go to financialforce.com/360s-Awards. To register for FinancialForce.com’s customer conference, please go to: FinancialForce.Community. To find out more about the company’s news, sessions and participation at Dreamforce 2013, please go to dreamforce.financialforce.com/.
FinancialForce.com is the cloud applications company. We build the #1 Accounting, Professional Services Automation and Billing applications on the Salesforce Platform. We serve fast-growing organizations and dynamic enterprises, helping them to align Finance, Sales and Service in a way that enables profitable growth. We are backed by two of the biggest and best players in the business, UNIT4 and salesforce.com/.
Leslie Grant - SHIFT Communications
P: 415-591-8454 - E: lgrant[.]shiftcomm.com.