NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Redwood Shores, CA, United States, 2013/10/22 - Thousands of modern marketers to benefit from best-practice sessions, customer case studies and deep-dive technical classes [NYSE: ORCL] - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
Oracle Eloqua Experience 2013 will take place from October 23 - 25 at the Hilton Union Square, San Francisco.
Bringing together thousands of innovative modern marketers, Eloqua Experience features three days of immersive, high-quality sessions covering modern marketing best-practices, customer case studies and deep-dive technical classes.
At this year’s event, Oracle Eloqua SVP Kevin Akeroyd and head of Oracle Marketing Cloud Products John Stetic will be joined on the keynote stage by other leading Oracle Eloqua executives and modern marketing experts, including Eloqua's founder Steve Woods.
The amazing keynote lineup also includes Vince Gilligan, the creator and executive producer of Breaking Bad; Ken Schmidt, former director of communications for Harley-Davidson Motor Company; and technology-loving comedian Baratunde Thurston.
Over 45 AppCloud partners and sponsors will be onsite taking part in the leading modern marketing community.
Designed to help marketing professionals leverage modern marketing techniques, the annual user conference features more than 70 sessions covering a broad range marketing areas, from demand generation and buyer inquiry, through sales hand-off, to customer lifecycle campaigns.
• The 7th annual Markie Awards will be held during Eloqua Experience 2013 on the evening of October 24 at Masonic Auditorium, San Francisco.
• Now in its seventh year, the Markie Awards recognize outstanding achievements in marketing across 20 categories including the People’s Choice Award.
• In 2013, a People’s Choice Award has been added to honor the best video submission, as voted by more than 2,000 industry peers.
• This year’s Markie Awards after party will feature live music from pop artist Robin Thicke.
• Camp Eloqua has been designed for marketers who are new to Oracle Eloqua, or those who have yet to implement Eloqua’s marketing automation solutions.
• The Camp Eloqua track will run on the first day of Eloqua Experience and will provide a comprehensive introduction to the marketing automation technology conference.
“Eloqua Experience gives modern marketers a unique opportunity to learn from their peers, marketing industry thought leaders, and subject matter experts to help drive even greater revenue results and ROI from marketing efforts,” said Kevin Akeroyd, SVP of Oracle Eloqua. “At this year’s event, we have an incredible keynote lineup that brings together modern marketing experts from Eloqua, Hollywood, and some of the world’s largest brands. Add to this three days’ worth of high-quality sessions and attendees will be able to learn about everything from emerging trends to how best to leverage modern marketing techniques.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.