NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Prague, Czech Republic, 2013/10/10 - Devart software development company proudly introduces the new version of Oracle developer tool - dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.5 with a bunch of new features to make developers' work with Oracle more efficient and effortless - Devart.com.
Devart software development company proudly introduces the new version of Oracle developer tool dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.5 with a bunch of new features to make developers' work with Oracle more efficient and effortless.
The latest version of Oracle IDE introduces a number of enhancements for working with code now the application provides developers with advanced code formatting capabilities and PL/SQL support in code completion feature. SQL code beautifier provides a wide set of options for code appearance customization.
Major Improvements of dbForge Studio for Oracle:
• Oracle 12c is supported in the new version of the application.
• Extended code completion capabilities
Code completion functionality proved to be useful in dbForge tools for MySQL and SQL Server. So Devart developers considered that was about time to add code completion feature to dbForge Studio for Oracle as well.
Among many useful code completion functions added to the latest version of the tool worth highlighting are Oracle and PL/SQL grammar support and suggestions of JOIN statements.
• Improved database object editors
dbForge Studio for Oracle supplies visual object editors for various objects. Oracle developers can use them to create, modify, and update their database objects.
Table editor was significantly improved. It allows managing columns and specifying major properties without opening extra windows. Users can add and remove primary keys, add comments, define collations. Most table properties now can be changed from the very editor window.
To simplify the process of creating columns, dbForge Studio for Oracle provides the heuristics feature. It spares developers' time when defining table columns.
• Optimized application work with Oracle server
Now Database Explorer, object editors work faster than before.
• New code formatter
The new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle provides advanced means for code formatting. It allows customizing code appearance and introducing single formatting standard in a company.
The full list of improvements in the new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle is available on the product's page.
Pricing and Availability
• dbForge Studio for Oracle comes in three editions: Express, Standard and Professional. The prices of the new version of dbForge Studio for Oracle starts from as little as $149.95. Learn more about the prices and available editions of the Oracle management tool from Devart at the dbForge Studio for Oracle purchase page.
• Download the trial version of dbForge Studio for Oracle now and evaluate the benefits of the Professional edition features for free during a 30-day trial period.
• Join our forum to participate in discussions around Devart software, including dbForge Studio for Oracle. Find answers to your technical questions and other valuable information on dbForge Studio for Oracle and other products for Oracle.
• Devart (devart.com) is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
• Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, and SQLite.
• Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.