NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Jacksonville, FL, United States, 2013/09/26 - FIS™ (NYSE: FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will bring a robust presence to this year’s Money2020 conference - Money2020.com / FISglobal.com. NYSE: FIS
• FIS will showcase a number of its innovative money movement solutions, including Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access, through hands-on demonstrations that exhibit the end users’ experience.
• FIS’ Chief Innovation Officer to lead session focused on how strategic investments and partnerships can help companies meet future goals.
• FIS to extend innovations theme through presentation on how payment processing is advancing through innovation.
Showcasing its latest money movement innovations, FIS™, the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, will bring a robust presence to this year’s Money2020 conference, the leading annual event for emerging payments and financial services.
One of Forbes 100 Most Innovative Companies, FIS will demonstrate the success of its Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access, which allows users to not only pay using their smart phones, but also withdraw money from an ATM. FIS’ interactive mobile demonstrations will also include:
• FIS Mobile Retail - An integrated mobile experience of payment, loyalty and Mobile Wallet, which will showcase a retail scenario at which a customer will pay using a mobile device, receive an offer to visit the retailer and make additional purchases while scoring points to move up to next loyalty tier.
• FIS Mobile Wallet with Cardless Cash Access - A City National Bank branded application and live, branded ATM at which users can withdraw cash via a mobile device.
• FIS Mobile PayNet - A demo of how PayNet - FIS’ global, real-time, cross-network money movement solution - can be used to shop and deliver cash back.
In addition, two FIS executives will present on the future of money movement:
• Fred Brothers, Chief Innovation Officer and EVP of Strategic Innovation, will discuss how strategic investments and partnerships can help financial services firms meet future goals. He will present on Mon., Oct. 7.
• Bob Legters, SVP of Payment Products, will discuss processor innovations and the changing landscape of payment processing. He is part of a roundtable on Wed., Oct. 9.
FIS is a Four Star Sponsor of Money 2020, which is the leading annual event for emerging payments and financial services. Money2020 will be hosted at the Aria hotel, Las Vegas, N.V., Oct. 6-10.
FIS (fisglobal.com) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
For More Information:
Mary Waggoner, Senior Vice President
FIS Investor Relations
P: +1 904-438-6282 - E: mary.waggoner[.]fisglobal.com.