• FIS Corporate eBanking and Business eBanking recognized with “Best-in-Class” rankings by CEB TowerGroup.
• FIS and its employees have been recognized by more than a dozen local and national awards over the last six months.
• Awards and recognitions highlight FIS’ commitment to clients, solution excellence and community giving efforts.
FIS earned the distinctions for “Core Functionality” of Business eBanking and “Enterprise Support” of Corporate eBanking. The recognitions were based on detailed analysis of online commercial banking solutions by CEB TowerGroup, with companies rated across several key areas.
This recognition by CEB TowerGroup is the latest in a number of recent recognitions that highlight FIS’ commitment to clients, solution excellence and community giving.
Focus on Clients and Solution Excellence
FIS values every client and never compromises its standards of excellence when striving to deliver unparalleled value through entrepreneurship, technology leadership and financial expertise. Successful execution of those goals has led to multiple corporate recognitions through the first half of 2013:
• Forbes’ “World’s Most Innovative Companies”
• Aptean Edge 2013 Award for innovative excellence.
• Epson America 2013 Pioneer Award for partnership excellence and teamwork for FIS.
• Two CEB TowerGroup “Best-in-Class” awards for Wealth Management Trust Accounting System
• CEB TowerGroup “Best in Class” award for Core Accounting and User Experience for FIS TrustDesk.
• Payments Innovation People’s Choice Award for FIS Mobile’s involvement, support and partnership of FIS facilities and cafeterias in demonstrating FIS Mobile Wallet on FIS Milwaukee campuses.
• BPO “Best Customer Experience Delivered by a Contact Centre” 2013 Excellence Award
• Two CEB TowerGroup “Best-in-Class” awards for Corporate eBanking and Business eBanking.
FIS strives to establish best practices and deliver premier performance, always. Recent leadership recognitions demonstrate the success of those principles:
• Frank Martire, Chairman and CEO, was recognized as an “Ultimate CEO.”
• Pamela Phillips, SVP, deputy general counsel, was recognized as a “ Woman of Influence.”
• Mike Oates, EVP, general counsel and corporate secretary, was selected as an “ Ultimate HR Executive.”
Focus on Communities
Worldwide, FIS and its employees focus on giving back to the communities where they live and work, through philanthropic and civic involvement. Together, employees raised more than $350,000 for over a wide variety of causes, including some highlighted below:
• The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee recognized FIS with the Fred F. Loock Award for outstanding corporate sponsorship.
• Employees in Little Rock, Ark., collected nearly $800 for underprivileged students at two central Arkansas elementary schools.
• FIS St. Petersburg, Fla., sponsored the 11th annual Battle of the Minds, a trivia contest that raises money for the St. Petersburg Free Clinic, which serves basic needs of those less fortunate in Pinellas County, Fla. The event raised more than $250,000.
• Employees in Jacksonville, Fla., raised over $12,000 for Big Brothers Big Sisters at the annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake bowling fundraiser. FIS Foundation helped sponsor the event, raising the total contribution to more than $20,000.
• FIS Orlando, Fla., was the second highest corporate fundraiser, raising nearly $20,000 for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes; an FIS employee also was recognized as the top individual fundraiser, raising $7,750.
• Employees in Watford, England, have raised more than $53,000 over the last three years for the Piam Brown children’s oncology and haematology ward in Southampton, England. They hope to raise that number to over $90,000 this year through a charity bike ride.
Awards, recognitions and contributions like these highlight the commitment of FIS and its employees to follow the company’s guiding principles and to best support clients, each other, and the communities where they live and work. For a summary of these and other recent awards, visit the FIS awards section.
FIS (fisglobal.com) is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 434 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
For More Information:
Mary Waggoner, Senior Vice President
FIS Investor Relations
P: +1 904-438-6282 - E: mary.waggoner[.]fisglobal.com.