To help manage their complex and rapidly evolving environments, modern businesses require a complete, global and integrated ERP that includes financials, procurement, project portfolio management and supply chain management. Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud offers one of the broadest portfolios of best-in-class business applications deployed in a software-as-a-service model, available and being used in the cloud today, delivering instant value and productivity. The focus on information and analytics with a consumer-driven user experience utilizes the latest in mobile and social capabilities, improving user adoption. Our world-class ERP suites support the full breadth of business operations, including financial accounting, risk and control management, procurement, inventory, and project portfolio management. Supporting the global enterprise with multi-GAAP, multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-subsidiary capabilities ensures consistent end-to-end processes across all your locations around the world.
To help organizations simplify their financial business processes and technology requirements, Oracle has delivered updates to Oracle ERP Cloud.
Available immediately to customers, these new updates enable organizations to improve insight, to accelerate decision making with real-time information access, to increase productivity through social business objects and to manage controls effortlessly.
With actionable role-based dashboards, a modern user experience, and embedded collaboration capabilities across multiple functions, Oracle ERP Cloud’s significant functionality enhancements help organizations manage their modern businesses more efficiently.
Part of Oracle Cloud, Oracle ERP Cloud is a complete and integrated solution that includes the following functionalities: Oracle Financials Cloud, Oracle Procurement Cloud, Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud and Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud.
Modern enterprises demand choice. Customers can confidently adopt a co-existence strategy by implementing target business flows within Oracle ERP Cloud that work out of the box with their existing Oracle applications.
Enhancements to Oracle ERP Cloud functionalities include:
• Oracle Financials Cloud:
• Multi-Dimensional Reporting Platform: Single source of data provides comprehensive reporting on live financial information.
• Spreadsheet and Imaging Integration: Reduce data processing costs and transaction entry errors.
• Role-based Dashboards and Work Areas: Push work, issues and exceptions directly to a centralized cockpit to better manage activities.
• Scalable and Robust Platform: Can process more than 200 million journal entries per hour.
Oracle Procurement Cloud:
• Automation: Helps reduce spend on goods and services, streamline the source-to-settle processes, and drive compliance.
• Strategic Sourcing and Contracts: Help automate and standardize negotiations with suppliers to quickly lower costs, reduce risk and bring efficiencies to operations.
• Self Service Procurement: Enables casual users to easily requisition the goods and services they need from preferred suppliers at the contracted price, saving time and money.
• Supplier Portal: Provides a central point for supplier collaboration where suppliers can view a transaction status and take action such as catalog authoring and invoicing, improving communications and freeing employees to focus on more strategic objectives.
Oracle Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Cloud:
• Financial Management: Enables customers to exceed project goals with best-in-class budgeting, cost estimating, billing and contract management
• Execution Management: Accelerate project staffing, delivery, productivity and success with project resource and task management
• Social: Drive real-time collaboration with native social network communication tools.
• Performance Insight: Make smarter decisions about key business trends and required success-driven actions.
Oracle Supply Chain Management (SCM) Cloud:
• Global Inventory Control: Enables proactive management of material flows and warehouse work requirements with end-to-end inventory management.
• Flexible Product Cost Management: Provides comprehensive management of product costing needs, from reporting to management decision support.
• Enterprise Product Master Data Management: Offers best-in-class product master data management, with closed loop data quality, governance, and extensibility, enabling organizations to master and harmonize an accurate and complete product catalog across heterogeneous systems and throughout the enterprise.
“In this constantly changing global business environment, it is increasingly important for companies to simplify business processes, increase productivity and control costs,” said Rondy Ng, senior vice president of Application Development. “Oracle ERP Cloud is helping customers drive performance across the enterprise.”
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco (oracle.com/openworld) is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.