Whoa.com, a next generation cloud service provider planning to take the market by storm with differentiated offerings, has chosen and deployed ScienceLogic’s next generation IT monitoring software in anticipation of rapid growth. The deployment empowers Whoa.com to build brand loyalty and acquire new customers and cloud channel partners through unique managed service offerings that are only available through ScienceLogic’s technology. Furthermore, it allows Whoa.com’s end users to see exactly what’s happening in their environments with complete transparency in the level of services provided by Whoa.com. Specifically, ScienceLogic was chosen for:
• True™ Multi-tenancy: Highly automated, multi-tenant capabilities were built from the ground up providing multiple levels of view segmentation, by user profile, customer profile, geography profile, technology profile, and many other profiles.
• Ability to customize dashboards: Intuitive, smart dashboards can be built in 90 seconds, are easy to use and understand, and always updated with the latest information.
• Real-time visibility: Reports, analysis, and maps show problems immediately for quick correlation and issue resolution.
• Integration: The open architecture provides automated integrations already established with dozens of other technologies Whoa.com relies on.
• Scale: ScienceLogic’s appliance based products are able to easily scale in parallel with Whoa.com’s high growth expectations using super-efficient, built-in upgrade options.
“We are building the Bentley of cloud services by using ScienceLogic. ScienceLogic is the key to our philosophy of using best-of-breed systems to empower our customers,” said Mark Amarant, founder and CEO of Whoa.com. “ScienceLogic will allow us to provide differentiated services in a high growth market for example, ScienceLogic’s trouble ticketing system will be provided free to all of our cloud channel partners no matter what infrastructure their end users’ have. As a result, ScienceLogic has enabled us to differentiate ourselves in the cloud service provider space and accentuate the efficiency and transparency of customer self-service.”
“Whoa.com’s philosophy is exactly why we started ScienceLogic. Their desire to provide customers instant visibility and automation will propel them far ahead in the marketplace,” said Dave Link, co-founder and CEO, at ScienceLogic. “Our shared belief that people want technology delivered as a service and have real time visibility into what’s happening within their infrastructure, accelerating issue resolution and improving customers’ full utilization of technology, makes them an ideal customer for us.”
ScienceLogic software (sciencelogic.com) integrates the core IT monitoring functions needed to run today’s complex, distributed computing infrastructures including systems, performance, network, service, event, and asset management capabilities, as well as multi-tenancy, run book automation, and service desk all in one product with one unified code base, user interface and centralized data repository.