NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Fremont, CA, United States, 2007/01/31 - Featurepics.com has released a new version of its site, extending user-friendly benefits for all parties involved in the process of purchasing stock images - FeaturePics.com.
Consumers in the United States and several other countries will be able to review, manage, and purchase images in a more efficient way when using FeaturePics website.
Building on experience and customer feedback, the new release will offer a less complex consumer experience. The service will feature unified grouping options by subject and the ability to send links with the pre-selected images to various parties for approval. Users need not be registered to review the Designers’ choice. FP continues to deliver its promise of a simple, evolving service, with new features and enhancements for purchasing stock photos online.
To thank its Authors who’s input helped to enhance the experience of selling and buying stock photos online, FP has provided programming resources for Contributors who want to offer images for purchase on their own sites. Many Photographers have implemented the offered features already and many of them are in the process. This type of collaboration between FP and its Authors has greatly benefited both parties and continues to help build a strong working relationship.
“This new release marks our continued commitment to evolving and expanding our services to all of the users of the site including designers, stock photo contributors and other regular customers who have been using our site for their stock photography needs” said Elena Orel, Technology Development Leader for FeaturePics.com. “In addition to helping our customer to find images they need, FP is taking care of our contributors and helping them to promote themselves in an effective way.”
FeaturePics.com utilizes an Image reviewing process, which is an essential part of the Stock photography site process flow. Additional features are value-added administrative options which speed the process of moving Contributors images to the public side, and allowing a better classification of all approved images. Designed to evolve with the changing needs of consumers, FP continuously delivers new and updated features to subscribers while they’re online.
Pricing and Availability
In the growing digital imaging market, FeaturePics.com offers:
• Transparency. What you see is what you get, no hidden fees
• Savings for you. Our images are reasonably priced to fit your budget
• Intuitive image searching to ensure you to find exactly what you need, and easily
• Responsive communication with you. We take pride in providing the best support to our clients.
• A wide range of images, both Royalty Free and Rights Managed
• Appreciation for our artists. Our contributors receive a 70% commission. This enables our photographers to price their images competitively and pass on the savings to you
• A community where you and our artists share ideas and information
What we do for Buyers and Contributors:
• Sell image licenses for the price quoted. No hidden fees
• Sell not only Royalty Free Image Licenses, but Rights Managed Image Licenses as well
• Appreciate our Contributors. All photographers receive a 70% commission rate
Please check our stock images at FeaturePics.com/.