WSCraft is both a development platform and content management system.
A site powered by fully functional WSCraft CMS will meet all the customers' needs.
WSCraft enables a Web designer who is familiar with HTML and CSS only to flexibly develop and maintain Web, extranet, and intranet sites without any help of a programmer. With WSCraft designers accomplish various tasks, such as design integration, content output definition, creating multiple content representations, configuration of e-commerce capabilities, and building multi-language sites, all alone.
With WSCraft designers are able to build Web, extranet, and intranet sites of any scale, from corporate sites to online portals.Since no project stage requires a programmer, designers are also able to reduce project costs, risks, and time while to become independent of programmers.
Deployment of WSCraft, including design integration, customization, and installation takes a few hours and does not require involving additional implementation partners except a Web designer. It makes a total cost of ownership low and lets both Web designers and business users accurately predict the project budget and avoid unexpected costs.
With WSCraft any bussiness site becomes a powerful instrument for management and product promotion since all the apdating and any necessary changes take seconds instead of days, weeks, months, as it took previously when a programmer was required for even minor alternations.
Here are only a few among the variety of powerful features characterizing WSCraft 4.5
The key development features include:
- Seamless and painless integration of virtually any design and layout into WSCraft
- Using multiple design templates throughout a site; switching between design templates in a click
- Creating any content representation, including image galleries, product catalogs, news, articles, blogs, and bulletin boards, without having to acquire additional modules; switching between content representations in a click
- Flexible manipulation of content output by editing a pure HTML/CSS code completely isolated from a programming code
Instant assembling of pages that contain compound content extracted from multiple pages
- Full control over navigation menu look and behavior through customization of a pure CSS file
- AJAX support
- Support for localization of site interface and administrative interface
- Open architecture for integration of third parties PHP scripts into WSCraft as plugins
The key content management features include:
- Easy content update
- Multi-author content creation
- Workflow management
- Version control
- Content personalization both on a page level and text fragment level
- Forum membership integration; phpBB, vBulletin, Invision Power Board, and Simple Machines Forum are supported
- Integration with internationally recognized payment systems: PayPal, 2CheckOut, and Authorize.net
- Tracking purchases from WSCraft Administrative Panel
- Creating multi-language sites
- Automatic generation of RSS feeds
- Friendly URLs generation
The previous version of WSCraft launched on August 29, 2006 has already numerous installations around the world, including Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Israel, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and USA.
WSCraft has a Web browser based interface, which means that users can manage their Websites wherever they are located.
Pricing and Availability
WSCraft is distributed in two editions: Premium and Ultimate.
In addition, plugins that enhance WSCraft functionality as well as various professional services are available.
WSCraft, plugins, and professional services can be ordered through the product Website, the address listed below. The evaluation copy is available for press. It can be obtained by contacting Jeff Masycheff at +972 8 931 9357, by sending e-mail to jeff[.]wscraft.com, or by visiting the product Website.
About Atom Ltd
Atom Ltd. is a provider of marketing communication solutions headquartered in Rehovot, Israel. The company offers full-cycle services, from strategic development to development of software that support marketing initiatives.
WSCraft Software is a department of Atom Ltd. which specializes in developing Web content management solutions.
WSCraft is a trademark of Atom Limited.