As a naval prime contractor, systems integrator and shipbuilder, DCNS combines resources and expertise spanning the naval defence value chain and entire system lifecycles. DCNS delivers innovative solutions from integrated warships to strategic systems, equipment, services and new energy solutions.
The DCNS stand showcases:
A wide range of expertise in surface ships
• The Gowind® Combat is a multi-mission corvette (100 metres, over 2,000 tonnes). A fully militarised platform, she has a comprehensive Mission Management System for full-scale multi-threat missions, including a complete ASW suite with towed array sonar and improved stealth and survivability.
• The OPV Gowind® Adroit is designed to meet the operational needs of a large number of navies focusing on coastal missions/homeland security. During previous stopovers, many navies around the world have been favourably impressed by L’Adroit and recognised the operational benefits of the Gowind® range.
• The Mistral LHD is a multipurpose surface vessel designed to cover a broad spectrum of missions, including amphibious operations, crisis management, airborne operations, operational command, operational transport, healthcare support, humanitarian operations and freight transport.
The Scorpene submarine
• The Scorpene medium-size submarines, already chosen by several navies, represent the state-of-the-art in submarine design and construction and benefit from the latest technologies developed for nuclear-powered classes operated by the French Navy, particularly as regards acoustic discretion and combat system performance.
• Contralto submarine and surface ship anti-torpedo countermeasure system, last generation product, developed mainly to counter the new generation of advanced torpedoes.
• The Submarine Tactical Integrated Combat System (SUBTICS) optimizes every sensors and weapons capabilities and guarantees operational efficiency as required by today’s Navies. SUBTICS® fits to every types of new and modernized submarines.
• The MU90 torpedo is the sole new lightweight torpedo in the world. Designed and built with the most advanced technologies, the MU90 torpedo is capable to counter any type of submarine even acoustically coated, deep diving, fast evading, deploying anti-torpedo effectors or bottomed in littoral areas. The MU90 torpedo is in sevice in Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy and Poland.
Last but not least, DCNS (dcnsgroup.com) offers a wide range of support services during the entire lifecycle of both surface ships and submarines. These services stretch from the simplest order of spare parts to the through-life support of complete fleet.
Press Contact: Solen Storelli
P: + 33(0)1 40 59 56 03 - E: solen.storelli[.]dcnsgroup.com.