NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Aliso Viejo, CA, United States, 2013/08/28 - “Daily Driver” -Cutting Edge, dealer-branded, mobile marketing and customer loyalty app allows dealerships to engage and monetize service and sales marketing efforts like never before.
DealerClickz, the Mobile Marketing solution and Social CRM provider today unveiled Daily Driver(SM), a advanced, dealer branded mobile marketing solution app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. The most advanced and robust mobile app ever designed for dealerships, it represents a critical new marketing solution for the automotive retail industry, given that mobile users are now spending 30% more time with mobile apps than they are with mobile websites.
Daily Driver provides consumers with a suite of useful and personalized driving tools as well as features that keep a dealership top-of-mind with its customers as well as target messages and notifications. It allows customers to browse new and used inventory, easily schedule service appointments, and manage their vehicles health.
Daily Drivers latest feature GeoFencing provides dealerships to market with immediate results. Geofencing establishes a virtual perimeter around your dealership. When someone carrying a smart phone or tablet enters the designated area with Daily Driver mobile marketing solution, the solution will send them a tailored message regarding an event such as a tent sale, coupon or free car wash. Dealerships can also use this feature as part of a 21 century customer loyalty program. The technology has many potential uses.
====> Ad: DealersClick.com
"Mobile devices are so powerful today and will continue to evolve and the applications which are being created for these devices are maturing. Our vision is to provide dealerships with a complete and integrated solution, intergration with CRM and DMS systems is key to the success of any dealer mobile application. Daily Driver also supports traditional marketing channels which is the value proposition. At times the mobile device with provide the marketing message but other scenarios it will assist in the sale or provide the dealership with marketing analytics...” said Eugene Gonzales CTO for DealerClickz ..”consumer behavior is undergoing a sea of change; I see it in my own household, my kids watch TV on their own schedule by recording shows and speeding past commercials in the car they plug in mobile devices and listen to their own content. Putting your dealerships app into the hands of the consumer is a convenience and marketing channel which cannot be ignored.
Driver Connect Features:
Because apps occupy sought after 'real estate' on a user's smart phone - tablet screen, Daily Driver is designed to be used regularly by offering practical tools, constantly updated with fresh and compelling info.
"My Ford": Any OEM can be added during the dealer customization- let consumers manage their vehicles' complete service history and appointment scheduling on the fly
• Add a VIN and vehicle service histories are automatically pulled from the dealer's DMS.
• Up-to-the-minute recall info and alerts.
• Easy 24/7 service appointment scheduling at preferred store, automatically added to user's mobile device calendar. Robust store locator, contact info and mapping.
Dealer Features: Keeps customers servicing and buying
• Mobile solution that allows dealers to brand a mobile app in the name of the dealership or dealer group. SEO value is tremendous having your dealerships name found in Apple iTunes, Google play and heaving traffic sites such as Cnet.com.
• Users can search consolidated, up-to-date, new and used inventory across all a dealer group's stores (or by selected store), with detailed vehicle info and photos.
• Enables dealers to unleash super-targeted customer communications, including special offers/coupons, alerts and marketing campaigns based on a vehicle's service lifecycle, the customer relationship, or Program Business Rules. Because dealer alerts are sent directly to the device, the regulatory headaches of text messaging don't apply.
• Social Profile Capture by utilizing viral coupon offerings. Capture social profile information during the marketing process.
• Social Networking Support is an integrated part of Daily Driver, opening up the mobile marketing solution as another channel of marketing communication.
• Find My Car: GPS functionality ensures people can locate their car anywhere
• Find Local Parking: Location aware feature maps and highlights nearby parking lots
• My Parking Meter: Meter expiration alerts eliminate tickets, etc.
• Gas Station Locator: Identifies nearest, lowest-price gas stations
• Local Weather: Stay in contact with travel on road condtions in real time
• Geo-Location enabled roadside assistance: Send for help with your location pinpointed within 50 feet of your location.
• Many more tool available and under development.
CTO of DealerClickz,, Eugene Gonzales started developing CRM applications in 1999 and is credited in developing many features now common in automotive CRM applications such as a single client profile or 360 view - merging of the client’s sales and service data into one file as one example-remember those old DMS systems with split files?
Technology is ever changing and we recognize trends and this trend is ever growing ultimately mobile devices will be the common footprint. Today, smart phones and mobile devices are giving marketers a whole new set of tools and features to work with in innovative and potent ways. Dealers have an opportunity to capture much sought after real estate today at a reasonable price point. Dealers beware you have one shot at getting an mobile app right, a bad mobile app will have their customer remove the application and statistics are showing recapturing their enthusiasm is a difficult undertaking.
DealerClickz (dealerclickz.com) is a Business Development Concepts Company working in conjunction with Corkom, LLC and the DealerCompass consortium of companies. headquartered in San Clemente, California..