Acronis, a leading provider of physical, virtual and cloud backup solutions, today announced the availability of Acronis True Image 2014, the newest version of the market-leading personal backup and recovery solution. Among other user-requested enhancements, this major release features the industry’s first scheduled automatic backup of full system images to the Acronis Cloud, in addition to traditional, locally-attached storage.
With Acronis True Image 2014, PC users can take advantage of its advanced data protection capabilities, to safeguard important data from natural disasters, theft, or damage to their PC by keeping a complete system image in a safe remote location. Combined with best-in-class backup to locally attached storage devices, users can feel confident that their complete PC image data, including everything from applications and files to settings and bookmarks, is protected and secure.
The simple and intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) lets users backup and restore their data easier than ever before. With its desktop and mobile applications, including iOS and Android support, the backup data can be accessed and restored anywhere, anytime to any PC.
Acronis True Image 2014 Features:
• Full and incremental disk image backup to local storage and the Acronis Cloud Dual protection for the entire system in case a local backup is damaged, lost or stolen;
• Individual files, folders, and data backup Both in the cloud and to local storage;
• Incremental restore from the cloud Rapidly restore the entire system, without the need for locally attached storage;
• 5GB of secure Acronis Cloud storage is included at no charge for one year (with additional storage available to purchase from within the application) Users can upload their most important data and access it from anywhere;
• Windows 8 Support Acronis True Image 2014 is certified Windows 8 compatible;
• Acronis True Image 2014 Premium The new Premium version, also available now, lets users restore a complete system to different hardware and additionally provides support for Dynamic Disks and Windows Pre-Installation environments (WinPE).
“I use True Image and it is powerful, simple and easy to use,” said Alan Rupa, an Acronis True Image user. “I have been using True Image since 2009 because it is truly superior to competitive products. Creating a boot CD/DVD or booting from a USB is a snap. Acronis makes it easy to create an image of your system, back it up and then restore it very quickly.”
“Before we added image backups to the cloud, users could only back up individual files and folders to online services. Now, they can back up their entire system,” said Nat Maple, Senior Vice President of Consumer, OEM and Online, at Acronis. “We are bringing enterprise-level data protection and availability to personal computer backup, and providing anywhere, anytime access and recovery of complete systems, all while making it easier than before. As the first to market with this innovative technology, Acronis is setting the bar for a new standard of personal backup and recovery. And, with a proven, 10-year track record of delivering cutting-edge data protection software and services, our customers can feel confident that their data is safe with Acronis.”
Availability & Pricing
Acronis True Image 2014 is currently available for an MSRP of $49.99. Acronis True Image Premium is available for an MSRP of $79.99. Acronis Cloud storage options above 5GB start $29.99/year for 50GB.To purchase either Acronis True Image 2014 edition, or to learn more about how it offers a complete cloud-enabled backup and recovery of an entire system, please visit the Acronis website for details.
Acronis (acronis.com) is leading the next wave of data availability, accessibility and protection solutions to simplify today’s complex IT environments. Acronis technology enables organizations of all sizes to manage the always-on anywhere data access demands of users, reducing risk against the loss of valuable corporate data, and controlling management and storage costs. With proven technology for data migration and disaster recovery for physical, virtual and cloud environments, and secure enterprise file-sharing and synchronization regardless of type or platform, Acronis is enabling organizations to embrace new IT strategies and options such as BYOD and Mac in the enterprise.
Acronis® and the Acronis logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Acronis International GmbH in the United States and/or other countries.