The simple-to-use power packs, which includes the popular Ultra-Slim and AA Power Packs, now features three sleek Dual USB models and two Portable Power Packs each supplying a variety of power capacities. As a result, portable electronics users can choose from a wider selection of reliable, high quality power packs than before.
Power Pack Chargers Range
New Dual USB and Portable Power Pack models offer smartphone and tablet users more ways to stay powered up on the move.
Verbatim’s Power Packs are ideal for business or leisure travel, outdoor expeditions like camping and road trips among other activities. All the power packs now feature display indicators to show either battery charging levels or battery charging operation. Along with a very sleek redesign, Verbatim proves that great things do come in small packages.
Dual USB Power Pack Dual USB Power Pack
• Allows for simultaneous charging of two devices, with a high battery capacity.
• Available in three power levels 5200mAh, 8400mAh, and 10000mAh - allowing consumers to choose a pack to suit their power needs and budget.
• A full charge provides up to 100% of a tablet’s battery capacity based on the 10,000mAh model.
Power meets convenience in a fantastic, slim line form with a Power Pack that can charge two devices at once (such as a tablet and smartphone) to keep your gadgets charged any time, every time. MSRP: €49.99, €59.99 and €69.99.
Portable Power PackPortable Power Pack
• A pocket-sized charger that’s dependable whenever you need extra battery life such as a travel delay.
• Available in its original 2200mAh model or the newer 3500mAh, providing more power and extra battery life in the same small size.
• Ideal for use with iPods, iPhones or any micro-USB charged smartphones and gadgets. A full charge provides up to 175% of a smartphone’s battery capacity.
Keeping your gadgets alive for longer has never been so simple with a high-powered device charger that can fit comfortably into any pocket. MSRP: €29.99 and €39.99
AA Power PackAA Power Pack
• Can transform any four alkaline or rechargeable batteries into an easy-to-use source of power for smartphones, iPods, e-readers and other handheld devices.
• Conveniently sized and weighing just 40g, it eliminates the need for electrical outlets, voltage converters and travel adaptors.
• A single charge can provide up to 75% of a smartphone’s battery capacity.
Lightweight and easy to use, the affordable AA Power Pack is the perfect solution to any battery life problem, whether travelling or just on the go. MSRP: €14.99
Ultra Slim Power PackUltra-Slim Power Pack
• Ergonomically designed and sized at no bigger than a smartphone, the Ultra-Slim Power Pack can fit almost anywhere.
• The perfect travel companion, ideal for use by students, travellers and business professionals looking to charge an iPhone, MP3 or small Bluetooth peripherals.
• Contains a lightweight 1200mAh lithium polymer battery and features an in-built USB charger cable.
A paragon in portability, the Ultra-Slim Power Pack combines the strength of a full-sized charger with the convenience of its thin and easy-to-carry casing. MSRP: €24.99
Verbatim (verbatim.com) is a leading global company in data storage and LED lighting with a broad product portfolio spanning consumer and professional applications. Verbatim has been shaping the development of data storage devices since 1969 and is the world’s No 1 supplier of optical media (Blu-ray, DVD and CD). The company also markets flash memory, external hard drive storage solutions and a wide range of computer accessories.
In addition, the company is an innovator in fast-growing LED and OLED lighting, developing products that offer low power consumption, long life and a better lighting experience. It is also an emerging supplier of water filtration systems; its Cleansui brand is Japan’s favourite water filter.
Verbatim is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Kagaku Media owned by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, one of the world’s largest chemical companies, which invests heavily in R&D across many diverse sectors. The company’s operating principles are founded on helping people to live in a healthy, comfortable and sustainable way. Verbatim’s regional organisations are EMEA, APAC and Americas, with offices in most countries in the world. The company’s European headquarters are based in the UK.