Next month, global leaders in pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, and medical devices will converge at the Pharma CI Conference & Exhibition on September 17-18, 2013 in East Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
This event offers the very best in pharmaceutical competitive intelligence. Conference participants will attain real-world knowledge from the talented speaking faculty of 75+ senior level speakers (45+ biopharma speakers & 25+ new biopharma speakers) from prestigious companies like Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Aptalis Pharma, Astellas Pharma, AstraZeneca, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Bausch + Lomb, Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, CSL Behring, DARA Biosciences, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Dendreon, DSM Pharmaceutical, Eisai, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Merck, NPS Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Roche Diagnostics, Sanofi, Sanofi Pasteur, Sarepta Therapeutics, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Teva, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, ZIOPHARM Oncology, and many more!
This prestigious event is known for providing the best and latest information to all participants. This is the premier gathering of senior level pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostics executives in competitive intelligence
“Extremely interesting conference, very relevant for CI professionals and a great opportunity to exchange ideas and challenges,” said a Sanofi Aventis participant.
“Your conference brings together the best of the Pharma CI community. I wouldn’t miss it,” enthused a Boehinger Ingelheim participant.
The 50+ sessions on all the industry’s most pressing issues are delved into in the comprehensive program agenda. Many industry insiders are calling this year’s program agenda the best agenda yet! Some topics include:
• Too Big to Succeed: Where are Large Pharmas Heading?
• Overview of Current Issues and Trends in Global Market Access and Pricing
• Crystal Ball 101: Predicting When a Competitor Drug Will Be Approved
• Competitive Intelligence: Integration, Visualization and Collaboration
• Intelligence to Insight and Decision Making How do we Move up the Data-Knowledge Pyramid?
• Challenges for CI in Rare Diseases/ Orphan Drugs
• Top 15 Pharmaceutical Companies Research
• Creating a Culture of Competitive Awareness for Pipeline vs. Approved Assets Integrating Intelligence into Operations & Strategy
• How Can Technology Streamline and Improve the Effectiveness of your Competitive Intelligence Programs?
• In the Public Eye Transparency & Access to Information
• R&D Intelligence & Its Impact on Your Company
• Moving Strategic Intelligence to an Earlier Point in the Pharmaceutical (CI) Life Cycle
• … And Much More!
More than 300 influential pharmaceutical executives attended the sold-out event last year! This is the only place for pharma decision makers to network and discuss real-world solutions. The Pharma CI Conference (pharmaciconference.com) is your EXCLUSIVE ENTRY into the world of pharmaceutical competitive intelligence. Nowhere else will you find the industry's best and brightest all under one roof!