YASH Technologies ™, a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global companies, and ProcessWeaver, a leader in providing seamless Transportation Management Solutions for customers worldwide, will co-host a complimentary webinar to address how to seamlessly perform shipping from an ERP system and have complete visibility of the entire transportation process across the enterprise.
The webinar, entitled "How to Automate Inbound/Outbound Shipping Processes from your ERP," will be held on Tuesday, August 13, at 12:00 pm. CST. Attendees of the webinar will discover how to:
• Automate inbound/outbound shipping process avoid external software/middleware/hardware;
• Multi-Carrier manifesting avoid using carrier specific applications;
• Generate shipping documentation including Carrier Compliant Labels, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading document, SLIs, etc.
• Track and Trace a shipment and view POD information in real time;
• Automate the Electronic Export Information (EEI) filing with AESDirect in one-click;
• Systematically verify addresses for accuracy and against Denied Party Lists;
• Audit and review carrier invoices for accuracy accruals vs. actuals.
This webinar is recommended for any company that utilizes parcel, LTL/TL, air, ocean carriers and freight forwarders for shipping purposes and wants to better understand how to automate shipping processes to significantly improve operational KPIs. Register to attend this webinar today!
ProcessWeaver, Inc. (processweaver.com), is a leader in providing seamless Transportation Management Solutions for customers worldwide. We strongly believe in using the technology to simplify the business processes. ProcessWeaver specializes in providing automated multi-carrier global shipping solutions. ProcessWeaver solutions work with multiple carriers e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, USPS, TNT, Purolator, LTL, TL, FTL, Ocean Freight Carriers, and Freight Forwarders. For more information about ProcessWeaver email us at info[.]processweaver.com.
About YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies (yash.com) focuses on customer success. As a leading technology services and outsourcing partner for global customers, we leverage technology and our flexible delivery models to drive performance and business value throughout a customer's enterprise. YASH's comprehensive service approach incorporates a holistic view of our customers that extends beyond delivery. This approach integrates enterprise solutions and services, proprietary best practice offerings, strategic application and maintenance outsourcing, as well as consulting and integration services. YASH is a SEI CMMI (Level 3) and an ISO 9001:2008 certified company with U.S. and India headquarters and regional sales and development offices spread across five continents.