With over 25,000 hosted mailboxes, Simply Mail Solutions has always taken pride in being at the forefront of communications technology, and today the UK-based cloud hosting specialists are launching Microsoft Exchange 2013; the latest version of Microsoft’s collaborative communication platform.
Microsoft Exchange 2013 is available across all our Exchange email hosting packages and reseller channels. Unlike some other providers, we’ve chosen not to raise our pricing for Exchange 2013 and still include free 24-hour UK support and Outlook licences*.
Exchange 2013 is designed for how modern businesses operate. Reflecting the multi-device world, it provides access to email, contacts and diary entries across mobiles, tablets, desktops and the web.
Amongst the improvements included in Exchange 2013 are:
• An Outlook Web Access (webmail) interface built to look great on any size screen, from phones through to desktop monitors.
• Offline webmail access. Messages can still be read and replies are stored ready for when a network connection becomes available.
• Faster searching of mail. Email is ingrained in the modern business environment, and being able to find important messages quickly is essential for business efficiency.
• Improved ActiveSync. Providing even more robust syncing of email, contacts and diary information across all business devices.
Simply Mail Solutions (simplymailsolutions.com) is offering Exchange 2013 to new customers from today, with existing Hosted Exchange customers migrating automatically to Exchange 2013 over the coming months.
Exchange 2013 is available at the same price as our existing Hosted Exchange services, and includes our industry-leading free 24 hour UK-based support and free Microsoft Outlook licences*.
* Free Outlook licence only on selected packages. Free 24 hour support available to all customers.