NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New York, NY, United States, 2013/08/01 - CVISION Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of software to automate and optimize document-driven workflows and business processes, announced today the release of Trapeze for Forms Processing 2.0 - CVISIONtech.com.
CVISION’s Trapeze for Forms Processing minimizes the process of manually entering data from incoming forms by extracting relevant data field information through a simple, easy to use interface. Trapeze for Forms Processing supports structured documents such as corporate and government forms, credit card and loan applications, purchase orders, order forms, and questionnaires. Organizations can benefit by reducing costs, time spent on forms processing, and errors in manual data entry. With such a simple, yet powerful software solution to automate forms processing, organizations will be able to leverage CVISION’s Forms Processing software to process structured documents immediately.
Trapeze for Forms Processing Benefits and Features:
• Reduces data costs through advanced forms processing recognition;
• Automatically encodes form data and exports extracted information into a database;
• Leverages the most accurate OCR and data extraction engine available;
• Utilizes a user-friendly GUI with a single and simple forms setup;
• Generates fully optimized and compressed PDF files with OCR for improved accessibility;
• Integrates smoothly into current document workflows: ODBC Access, command line control;
• Exports extracted data into XML & CSV output;
• Applies intuitive configuration with dynamic feedback and minimal clicks.
“We are very excited about this release of Trapeze for Forms Processing,” says Chris Koulouris, director of marketing at CVISION. “We are confident organizations will benefit from a simple to use forms processing software solution built upon industry strength advanced recognition technology.”
Trapeze for Forms Processing features the highest OCR accuracy rates in the industry, enabling organizations to reduce data entry errors. With an internal data extraction knowledge base of several thousand form types, Trapeze for Forms Processing enables organizations to automate their forms processing workflow even more. In addition, Trapeze for Forms Processing extracts fields using OCR, OMR, barcode recognition, and checkboxes to meet the needs of all organizations. Trapeze for Forms Processing has very advanced data/form separation and advanced OCR techniques that maximize recognition rates across all form types, whether scanned to color or black & white.
To learn more about Trapeze for Forms Processing 2.0, please visit cvisiontech.com to request a free evaluation version of the software. This evaluation copy is fully functional and provides potential customers with a better understanding of how the software can automate their forms processing department and benefit their business.