Averna will be exhibiting at NIWeek 2013, the industry’s premier event on graphical system design. NIWeek 2013 opens August 5 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas, for three days of interactive technical sessions, targeted summits, hands-on workshops, and exhibitions on the latest developments for design, control, automation, manufacturing, and test.
Averna will be demoing the following solutions in booth #301/307:
• RF Studio for the USRP High-performance RF record-and-playback software that enables USRP users to capture, analyze and store up to 40 MHz of real-world RF spectrum (including GNSS, FM radio, and video) to facilitate their product development and research projects.
• Proligent An award-winning Test Data Management solution, providing electronics OEMs with a 360-degree view of their production floors. Proligent automatically gathers, consolidates and transforms test and supplier data into actionable information.
• DOCSIS Channel Emulator Based on the NI VST, and FPGA-powered, the DCE is a small-footprint channel-emulation platform that helps device-makers ensure that their DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS products deliver optimum performance in the field.
• DOCSIS Protocol Analyzer The DP-360 is the industry standard for functional DOCSIS and EuroDOCSIS network analysis, providing exceptional visibility into all layers of the network.
Averna will also be presenting the following technical presentations:
• Accelerating Design Validation for Home and Industrial Products, Wednesday, Aug. 7, 10:30 11:30 AM.
• Standardizing Manufacturing Test Stations with NI TestStand, Wednesday, Aug. 7, 1:00 2:00 PM.
• Optimizing Manufacturing Throughput for Military Communication Systems, Wednesday, Aug. 7, 3:30 4:30 PM.
Please contact sales[.]averna.com to set up a private demo.
Averna (averna.com) is a premier manufacturing solution provider for communications and electronics device-makers worldwide, helping them deliver a better end-user customer experience. Key Averna clients in the communications, aerospace, defense, automotive, consumer electronics, and medical device industries use Proligent, RF Test Instruments, and other test solutions to accelerate product development, reduce manufacturing costs, achieve superior quality throughout the lifecycle, and solve critical supply-chain issues.
Averna has offices and sales partners around the world. Incorporated in 1999, Averna is a Best in Test award winner, an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® recipient, and has been honored as one of the Deloitte Fast 500 fastest-growing technology companies in North America.