NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, 2013/08/01 - One of Hong Kong's leading international schools, the German Swiss International School (GSIS) has over 1,300 students across 30 countries from kindergarten to secondary ages - Onelan.com.
With both the primary and secondary levels located in the main campus, a large amount of time everyday is spent updating daily announcements, schedules and upcoming activities.
GSIS decided that there had to be a more efficient way to manage communication around the school and thus began the search which culminated in ONELAN digital signage.
• Easy to use content management system;
• Multi-zonal function that support different media types;
• Ad-hoc function to allow different departments to upload their data in their respective zones;
• Ability to control and create layouts for the different school levels from a central location.
• A total of 6 NTBs were purchased for this project, 1x NTB650 mini publisher and 5x NTB650 mini subscribers were placed throughout the campus. 2 in the lobby, 1 in the teaching area.
• A wide range of content is displayed, including timetables photographs of events and activities at the school, student work, or upcoming events. GSIS staff were particularly pleased with the overall effect with the school colours and house logos all integrated together with the information display.
• The ONELAN solution not only met all of GSIS' requirements but exceeded them, its flexible display, and simple to use content management system meant that school information could be updated regularly and was no longer a waste of time.
• "ONELAN's ability to update content was an instant standout from the rest of the competition. With this system, we are now able to create multiple channels targeting the kindergarten, primary and secondary levels"
Joseph Dandan, GSIS Systems Engineer
ONELAN (onelan.com) is a global leader of digital signage and IPTV solutions and a proud investor in UK engineering talent. The company develops high quality, innovative solutions for all types of screen-based communications for applications including retail, advertising networks, corporate communications, education, health, public signage and hospitality.
With a solid foundation and long history of profitable growth, ONELAN is headquartered in the UK, with offices in South America, China and Germany. ONELAN has over 300 partners in 50 countries. The business has received numerous awards since its foundation in 2000, including most recently the AV magazine Digital Signage Project of the Year and the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade.