Sociality and simplicity the key advantages of the system. Instead of complex descriptions of business processes, the entire project management revolves around checklists, lists of tasks which must be completed, documents, discussions and milestones. All the managing projects oriented on results, a process to achieve these results is adapted along the way. The ACM works as a web application serving unlimited users from a single web-server. The system lets to collect, process, store and electronically reconcile a large number of tasks, documents, videos, construction drawings and images.
The adaptability and flexibility of ACM-based project management allows customers to automate their business processes «as is», in a fashion that is familiar to employees, without engaging in a risky implementation process, without stressing staff, or breaking existing business processes to achieve a theoretically correct condition «to be». Possible «chaos», which in this case is automated, becomes qualitatively different measurable and controlled. After implementation of PayDox ACM, business processes become transparent, it becomes possible to perfect them in practice, and not on paper easily adjusting and improving case templates.
Successfully completed cases, containing valuable information on collaborative work performed by employees, are stored in a library of templates, slightly adjusted and cleaned up for universal application (all non-essential discussions and comments are deleted, only important assignments and milestones are kept). After this is done, a new case on the same topic can be created with a single click. Then the process is repeated. As a result, for each subsequent project there is a convenient template with a list of tasks, assignments, participants, lists of implementers and document templates. The ever increasing library of case templates composes corporate Knowledge Base, separated from concrete employees and stored in a digital format for corporate use.
Key system issues:
• Free PayDox version can be downloaded, installed & run in minutes.
• No any initial settings. The system runs immediately after installation.
• Potential users can see and try PayDox ACM at PayDox web-site in a couple of clicks without registration.
• On-premise PayDox ACM server installation requires MS Windows (PayDox is a web-application running under IIS), but end users can access PayDox ACM from computers of any type, including iPad and Android-based tablets and using any web-browser such as MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari etc.
• Users can self-register and can register other e-mail accessible users
• A number of pre-defined case templates are already provided in the installation package (loan application processing, new job applicant tracking, order management, etc.)
The fully functional version of PayDox Case Management can be downloaded from paydox.com/.