• Total LEAP order now stand at 5,140 engines;
• Orders for CFM56 family remain strong.
During the four trade days, CFM announced orders for 660 new engines (468 LEAP & 192 CFM56), in addition to LEAP and CFM56 services agreements, at a combined value of $15 billion U.S. at list price. 2013 orders to date now stand at 1,654, including installed, military, and spare engines.
LEAP engines for Airbus A320neo, Boeing 737 MAX, and COMAC C919:
• AirAsia: 64 LEAP-1A-powered Airbus A320neos
• TUI Travel: 60 LEAP-1B-powerd Boing 737 MAX
• Turkish: 50 LEAP-1B-powerd Boeing 737 MAX
• CIT Group: 30 LEAP-1B-powered Boeing 737 MAX aircraft
• International Lease Finance Corporation: 20 Airbus A320neo
• BOC Aviation: 10 LEAP-1A-powered Airbus A320neo aircraft
CFM56 -5B and CFM56-7B engines to power Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 aircraft:
• AirAsia: 36 CFM56-5B-powerd Airbus A320ceos
• LATAM: 30 CFM56-5B-powered Airbus A320 / A321ceoss
• Turkish Airlines: 20 CFM56-7B-powered Boeing Next-Generation 737s
• BOC Aviation: 10 CFM56-5B-powered Airbus A320ceos
• Hainan: 15-year Rate Per Flight Hour agreement 42 CFM56-5B engines
Not include in the total value noted above are two previously announced orders finalized at the show:
• Qantas/JetStar: 78 LEAP-1A-powered Airbus A320neos - $2.0 billion
• Ryanair: 175 CFM56-7B powered Boeing Next-Generation 737s - $3.7 billion
LEAP and CFM56 engines are a product of CFM International, a 50/50 joint company between Snecma (Safran group) and GE. CFM, the world’s leading supplier of commercial aircraft engines, has delivered nearly 25,000 engines to date.
* All values are at list price
T: 513.552.2790 / M: 513.885.2282
T: 513.243.3372 / M: 513.607.0609