NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom, 2013/05/31 - Aquaterra Energy, the offshore engineering solutions specialist, has extended its global footprint and cemented its presence in the Middle East with the opening of a new office in Dubai - AquaterraEnergy.com.
Driving the Aquaterra Energy business in this strategic region is newly appointed Sales Manager Martin Bolton, who is responsible for developing new growth for the company’s products and services in the Middle East.
Bolton has held sales positions at Claxton, an Acteon group company, over the past nine years and brings with him a wealth of experience in business development. Throughout his career, Bolton has actively managed sales activities and opportunities, while also providing valuable technical and engineering scoping for clients.
During his early career, Bolton worked as a Field Service Engineer, Surface and Subsea Engineer and Senior Service Technician, for companies such as Vetco Gray and Dril-Quip, giving him important hands-on experience of running equipment, installation and maintenance, and overall project completion.
Bolton’s past six years have been spent travelling the region from a base in Dubai where he has gained the essential knowledge and contacts required to secure key opportunities for Aquaterra Energy.
Patrick Phelan, Managing Director of Aquaterra Energy, said: “The Middle East is a strategic priority for a permanent Aquaterra Energy presence as this region presents excellent shallow water opportunities which play to our experience and strengths. Having Martin on board to establish our office in Dubai is key as he has exceptional experience in this region and his sales and business development skills will be vital in establishing the company in this important market.”
For further information please contact Alison Taylor, Conscious Communications, alison.taylor[.]consciouscomms.com; 01223 393 812.
About Aquaterra Energy Ltd
• Aquaterra Energy Ltd specialises in offshore engineering solutions for the international oil & gas industry, providing services to more than 100 customers in over 35 countries worldwide;
• The company has offices in Aberdeen, Cairo, Cambridge, Houston, Kuala Lumpur and Norwich;
• Aquaterra Energy’s services are provided via four business streams:
- Riser Systems: Riser Analysis; Subsea Riser Systems; Surface Riser Systems; Connectors; Pipeline Risers; VIV Suppression Systems; Tieback Engineering; Centralisers
- Offshore Structures: Sea Swift Platforms; Subsea Drilling Templates; Subsea Protective Structures; Tension Decks; MOPU Wellbay Modules; Conductor Slot Addition; Bespoke Offshore Structures
- Service and Rental: SUREgrip Tension Ring; PROten Riser Tension System; Rig Floor Tension System; Conductor/Riser Tensioning Unit; Cement Top Up Systems; Aquascope Subsea Camera Systems; Disposable Camera Systems; Conductor Slot Recovery; Conductor Whipstocks; Rental Tools; SUREcut Cold Cutter; PDQ Drill String Connectors; Trash Caps; Heavy Lifting Equipment; Gyroscopes
oHydraulic Systems: Hydraulic Power Units; Hydraulic Inventory; System Appraisal and Fluid Analysis; Custom-Made Manifolds; Image Based Information System; Hydraulic Hose; Patented DVS
• Aquaterra Energy received a Queen’s Award for International Trade in 2009.