Primum Marketing Communications recently received five industry awards for continued success in providing creative, effective integrated marketing solutions. The recognitions include:
• BMA Excellence Award, Public Relations Campaign: Primum was given this honor based on its work on 7Summits’ comprehensive public relations campaign.
• PRSA Award of Merit, Media Relations Program Business and Industry: This award was given for the agency’s work with 7Summits to promote the team as thought leaders in the industry and the agency as the go-to for social business.
• PRSA Award of Merit, Marketing Business to Business: Primum was commended for its comprehensive marketing strategy and year-long campaign to promote Provade’s premier Vendor Management Solution.
• PRSA Award of Merit, Case Studies: Primum was awarded this honor based on its work with TEKLYNX on their yearlong case study campaign to highlight the effect their software has on enterprise-level businesses.
• PRSA Award of Excellence, Special Events: Primum was recognized for its James Bond-inspired 007 Anniversary Party. Past, current, and prospective clients gathered to celebrate the agency’s growth.
“I am very proud of the team at Primum,” said Colin Hutt, president of Primum. “These awards are a reflection of the hard work and dedication of our very talented staff and affirm our commitment to providing outstanding service and measureable results for our clients through innovative integrated marketing programs.”
In addition to awards already received, Primum is a finalist in the national PR Daily award for its news release about MRPC’s acquisition of ETI Industries. The winner will be announced in late June.
About Primum Marketing Communications
Primum Marketing Communications (primumagency.com) specializes in strategic planning, integrated services, public relations, brand editorial content, advertising, graphic design, social media and websites.