GoECart® is pleased to officially announce that its client, leading video game retailer GameQuestDirect.com, has successfully replaced multiple ecommerce systems with the company’s all-in-one ecommerce suite GoECart 360. Until 2011, the company used three systems to run its multi-channel retail operation: a standalone ecommerce solution, an independent Order Management System (OMS), and a separate Shipping Software. Since switching to GoECart, GameQuestDirect has lowered its costs by 60% while increasing order volume by 40%.
GameQuestDirect boasts the ‘world’s largest selection’ of new and rare video games online with more than 10,000 titles for all leading game consoles. In addition to selling via its own website, the company also sells its products through 15+ online marketplaces including Amazon.com®, eBay®, and Buy.com®.
GameQuestDirect found its previous systems difficult to use and expensive to maintain. They were not well integrated and relied on slow and outdated batch processes. All this was really hurting business growth. Moreover, access to key metrics to make timely business decisions was spotty at best and multiple licensing fees were eating away at GameQuestDirect’s narrow profit margins. The company needed a better solution that would provide cutting-edge web storefront features, support its multi-channel commerce strategy, provide robust back office capabilities, and be overall much easier to use. Further, the new solution had to be affordable and implemented with minimum IT resources and no downtime.
Margaret Kim, Director of Marketing at GameQuestDirect, said,“After spending six months evaluating dozens of popular ecommerce and OMS vendors, none came close to being as complete and reliable as GoECart. From managing inventory to processing orders to assisting customers across 15+ sales channels, GoECart 360 has immensely improved our day-to-day operations.”
GameQuestDirect has realized numerous benefits since making the switch to GoECart 360, including:
• GoECart 360 Replaced All Three Point Systems:
• Order volume is up 40% since migration, while technology costs are down a whopping 60%.
• Employees no longer need to re-enter data in different systems, rectify inconsistent or inaccurate data, or wait for batch updates.
• No IT staff and infrastructure hassles, thanks to GoECart’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model.
• Product Catalog, Inventory Synchronized Across All Sales Channels:
• The GQD product catalog, inventory, orders and fulfillment details are syndicated and synchronized seamlessly across all leading online marketplaces including Amazon, eBay, and Buy.com via the single 360 backend
• The company is now able to sell with confidence across ALL channels: web storefront, wholesale, b2b, and call center in addition to the marketplaces and CSEs.
• Intelligent Reporting Provides a 360-Degree View of the Business:
• Managers can now view and share accurate data in real time
• Interactive dashboards provide a graphical view of key performance indicators (KPIs) such as best-selling products, top customers,, top sales channels with historical comparison, etc.
• Multi-Channel Commerce Attracts More Profitable Customers:
According to Forrester® Consulting, 68 percent of U.S. online shoppers are more likely to purchase from a brand whose products are available through multiple channels. GoECart 360’s multi-channel suite enables merchants to effectively reach these valuable consumers by extending digital experiences to wherever and whenever they interact with the brand.
GoECart’s founder and CEO Manish Chowdhary said,“Online merchants face massive competition today, and most of them are feeling stranded by multiple ecommerce systems and technologies. But, there is a better way! Like our client, GameQuestDirect, they too can now successfully sell across multiple channels, manage and fulfill inventory across multiple warehouses and process tens of thousands of orders each month without skipping a beat.”
GoECart saves us both time and money. GoECart 360 is truly the perfect, all-in-one solution for any serious growing business looking for an enterprise-class ecommerce and OMS platform without breaking the bank,” Rick Baqai, CEO, GameQuestDirect said.
For retailers who are interested in seeing GoECart 360 action, the company will be exhibiting Internet Retailer Conference and Expo at McCormick Place in Chicago from June 4-7 (Booth #1508).
GoECart (goecart.com) provides integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions that empower retailers to sell more goods and services more efficiently. GoECart’s flagship, all-in-one ecommerce suite, GoECart 360™, combines a powerful ecommerce storefront with multi-channel order management, inventory management, CRM, and much more. GoECart 360 enables merchants to sell across all major customer touch points including web storefronts,“brick and mortar” stores, call centers, and the leading e-marketplaces. GoECart helps companies grow revenues, automate business processes, streamline IT costs, and achieve greater profitability. GoECart is a 2013 SIIA CODiE Awards Finalist for “Best Commerce Solution” and recently received a 2013 Stevie Gold Award for “Best Customer Service” in Computer Software Category.