AvePoint, the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms, today announced the inclusion of AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync in the Office 365 SharePoint 2013 Marketplace. Task and Calendar Sync, formerly award-winning MyView, is the next generation of AvePoint’s line of productivity apps for SharePoint, enabling business users to focus on efficiency instead of manually tracking all deliverables for ongoing projects.
Hosted on Windows Azure, Task and Calendar Sync aggregates and synchronizes task and calendar items from SharePoint and Exchange, all presented through online, mobile, or desktop based Exchange applications. By consolidating knowledge workers’ specific tasks and calendars into one place, they can focus on productivity and rest assured that they are fully aware of all deadlines they must meet in order to achieve organizational business goals.
AvePoint Task and Calendar Sync allows users to:
- Facilitate Collaboration. Provide users with the most up-to-date tasks and calendars with two-way synchronization and conflict resolution.
- Resolve Scheduling Ambiguity. View user’s true availability across projects by consolidating calendar items across multiple Microsoft SharePoint calendars into Microsoft Exchange.
- Enhance Project Tracking. Consolidate and synchronize SharePoint tasks from multiple team or project sites into designated Exchange task lists.
- Ensure Availability. On-the-go mobile access, supporting Android, Blackberry, iOS, and Microsoft Windows Phone mobile exchange applications.
- Minimize Business Disruptions. Provide reliable access with Windows Azure’s 99.95% application availability.
“Knowledge workers have enough on their plates on a daily basis besides worrying about whether or not their calendars and tasks are up to date,” said Jeremy Thake, Chief Architect, AvePoint. “Task and Calendar Sync ensures that workers have the most accurate view of tasks and calendars all in one place, allowing their focus to remain on productivity and achieving business goals.”
AvePoint has helped more than 10,000 organizations across 63 countries achieve SharePoint success since its founding in 2001. With robust protection, management, compliance, reporting, and migration capabilities, as well as true, global 24/7 live support, AvePoint is the leader in governance, compliance, and management solutions that enable organizations to collaborate with confidence.
AvePoint (avepoint.com) is a global technology company and proven software leader. Since its founding in 2001, AvePoint has become the world's largest provider of enterprise-class governance, compliance, and management solutions for social enterprise collaboration platforms. AvePoint helps more than 10,000 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies meet their specific business objectives by enabling collaboration with confidence. AvePoint, Inc. is headquartered and maintains its principal operational center in Jersey City, NJ, with wholly owned operational centers in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, Singapore, and China. AvePoint is a Depth Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Application Development Partner and Gold Certified Collaboration and Content Partner as well as a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.