To help gain a competitive advantage, more and more growing midsize companies are leveraging Oracle Business Accelerators to streamline their Oracle Applications implementations.
In the past six months Oracle has introduced new and updated Oracle Business Accelerators to help qualified partners deploy applications quickly and easily. Using Oracle Business Accelerators, customers across industries and geographies rapidly adopt Oracle Applications, enabling them to modernize their technology to support business success.
Oracle Business Accelerators are powerful, easy-to-use cloud-based rapid implementation tools that manage the configuration of enterprise-grade Oracle Applications for growing businesses.
Delivered with the proven expertise of a global network of skilled partners via Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) or Oracle Consulting, Oracle Business Accelerators are a key part of Oracle Accelerate, Oracle’s approach to providing simple-to-deploy, packaged, solutions for midsize organizations.
Cloud-based Implementation Tools Empower Midsize Businesses to Adopt Enterprise Class Solutions
Oracle continues to innovate and invest in delivering innovative and enhanced rapid implementation tools to speed enterprise-class application adoption and time-to-value. The latest updates include:
• New Oracle Business Accelerators for Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for existing customers with Oracle-Business Suite and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. These flexible, cloud based configurations provide midsize companies with instant access to critical information across a comprehensive set of dashboards and business metrics to the actionable insight needed to make strategic business decisions.
• A new, simplified user interface for Oracle Business Accelerators for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The updated design intuitively guides Oracle Accelerate partners and customer project teams through a simplified implementation process.
Using Oracle Business Accelerators, customers and partners across industries and geographies are deploying enterprise-class applications in record time, without sacrificing functionality or scalability. Recent customer success includes:
• A leading provider of contamination control products for industrial lubricants needed the ability to shape data for important decisions which were critical to meeting its five year goal of increasing revenue by a factor of five. With help from Terillium, a Platinum-level member of OPN, the company replaced its legacy system with Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, a full suite tier-one ERP solution. Terillium used Oracle Business Accelerators to implement the ERP system in just four months while reducing cost, mitigating risk and speeding time-to-value. As an added result, this customer has been able to leverage JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting as an easy-to-use, real-time reporting tool that enabled access to the information needed for effective decision making. Better access to information has also promoted an entrepreneurial spirit that gives end users a better, easier, more efficient way to get their work done.
• Natus Medical Incorporated, a provider of health care products, leveraged out-of-the-box, industry-specific Oracle Business Accelerators to reduce complexity, time, cost and risk while leveraging the full functionality of the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, including Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Oracle’s Demantra, Oracle E-Business Suite Financials, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Inventory Management, Oracle Advanced Procurement, Oracle Discrete Manufacturing and Oracle Service Management. Natus also implemented Oracle Customer Relationship Management, Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management, Oracle Hyperion Performance Management, and Oracle Business Intelligence. NTT DATA, a Platinum level member in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), supported the aggressive 10-month implementation, which helped Natus Medical achieve a quick return on its technology investment, . effectively meet increasing customer demand and establish a flexible and scalable platform to support future growth.
• Working with Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Platinum-level member DAZ Systems, and leveraging Oracle Business Accelerators, MedicAlert Foundation implemented Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 including Financials, Oracle Order Management, Oracle Discrete Manufacturing, Oracle Purchasing, and Oracle Customer Relationship Management, in less than seven months five months faster than anticipated. In addition, with the assistance of eVerge Group, a Platinum-level member of OPN, MedicAlert has been able to open up new business opportunities and extend partnerships with its CRM applications through Oracle Master Data Management (MDM) which includes Oracle Customer Hub. By leveraging Oracle Enterprise Data Quality, MedicAlert has improved the quality, consistency and relevance of underlying data, providing greater value for analytics and reporting insights through Oracle Business Intelligence.
• With Oracle Business Accelerators, U.S. based manufacturing, packaging and distribution company for private label, over-the-counter drugs PL Developments (PLD) was able to complete an on-time, under-budget implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite to replace its disparate, redundant legacy system. In addition, since implementing Oracle Business Intelligence, PLD now has a comprehensive view of all customer orders, production schedules and inventory levels providing actionable information for staff members to adjust activities in real-time to meet demand. KPIT, a Platinum-level member of OPN implemented a tightly integrated platform to support PLD’s complete business needs, with best-in-class solutions for financials, manufacturing, value chain planning and human resources.
“Oracle Business Accelerators are valuable tools Terillium employs to meet the challenges of growing companies who require enterprise-class applications to meet their critical goals,” said Todd Miller, vice president, Terillium, Inc. “Using Oracle Business Accelerators, we were able to successfully bring a customer with aggressive growth goals live on Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne in just four months on-time and within budget while reducing project and business risk.”
“To support our growth strategy in both the U.S. and international markets, we needed a modern, cost-effective, scalable and reliable business platform that would enable us to standardize operations and lower total cost of ownership in the long term,” said Bharat Poria, senior director of information technology, Natus Medical. “Using the leading industry practices in the Oracle Business Accelerators, we were able to go live on the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1 in ten months. Ninety percent of the functionality we needed was available out-of-the-box.”
“NTT DATA is delivering value to clients across most industries with Oracle Accelerate,” said Hiren Bhatt, senior vice president of NTT DATA’s Oracle practice. “For Natus Medical, we were able to deliver an industry-specific solution to speed the deployment of Oracle Applications, resulting in a customized experience that our clients regularly expect.”
“Our foundation depends on delivering medical information to stakeholders at critical moments, so having efficient and secure technology to support our business is mandatory,” said Karen Lamoree, COO, MedicAlert. “With Oracle, MedicAlert has the platform to extend our services to meet new member needs and grow our business. For example, we’ve already established new partnerships, generated new business opportunities and enhanced our call center experience.”
“Oracle Business Accelerators help us implement enterprise-class applications for businesses that are in growth mode,” said Walt Zipperman, CEO, DAZ Systems. “Using Oracle Business Accelerators we were able to get MedicAlert up and running on the Oracle E-Business Suite five months ahead of schedule so they could take advantage of resources it needed to expand and grow.”
“Over the past three years, we have achieved tremendous growth, we needed to standardize our operations on a single enterprise system,” said Thomas Crowe, CIO, PL Developments. “With its commitment to offering integrated, best-in-class applications, Oracle helps PL Developments maximize our resources. Oracle partner, KPIT, provided us with extensive understanding of our industry and brought technology expertise which enabled a rapid implementation.”
“Business technology transformation is critical, but can be a time- and effort-consuming process for growing companies looking to continue their expansion,” said Steve Cox, vice president, Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies. “Oracle is committed to making IT modernization easier by equipping Oracle partners with powerful, user-friendly Oracle Business Accelerators that leverage the cloud to help customers achieve that transformation quickly and reliably.”
About Oracle Accelerate
Oracle Accelerate (oracle.com/accelerate) provides simple to deploy, packaged, enterprise-class software solutions to growing midsize organizations through Oracle’s network of expert partners. Created by Oracle's expert partners, Oracle Accelerate solutions are simple to deploy, industry-specific packaged solutions, designed for fast time to benefit, which means getting the right solution in place quickly, inexpensively and with a controlled scope and predictable returns. The best Oracle Accelerate Solutions are based on Oracle Business Accelerators, which are powerful, cloud-based rapid implementation tools developed and maintained by Oracle to get you up and running on a wide range of Oracle Applications, both quickly and reliably. Oracle has more than 290,000 midsize customers who buy Oracle to grow.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited (oracle.com/applications) is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs.
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Joan Levy, Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5110 - E: jlevy[.]blancandotus.com.