AVI has continued to be the revenue leader of the estimated $3.4 billion ProAV systems integration market and diversified $17 billion ProAV market (source: InfoComm International 2004 AV Market Definition and Strategy Study, and 2006 Market Forecast Survey).
Generating annual revenues greater than $230 million, the privately held audiovisual systems integrator employs more than 700 employees nationally, and completes more than 3,100 commercial AV integrations per year. For more than 27 years, Audio Visual Innovations has been at the forefront of the industry, mastering the next generation of technologies and services while focused on offering diverse business services.
The Systems Integration Division is responsible for designing, acquiring and integrating the AV technology into existing or newly created infrastructures for commercial, government and residential clients. From military command rooms to operating rooms, fitness centers to museums, AVI works with clients from all vertical markets and industries, coast-to-coast. Featured projects and clients include, but are not limited to:
• Ruggedized Command and Control Centers for 24/7/365 environments, integrated into Vonage, Nielsen Media, Intermedia, transportation districts across the country and various U.S. government facilities.
• Distance learning centers and elaborate AV integrated classrooms for University of South Florida, Georgia Southern University, Baylor College of Medicine, secondary education facilities and corporate training facilities nationwide.
• Sports bars, guest rooms and recreation areas for hospitality facilities such as Gaylord Texan Convention Center, Hilton Hotels and Station Casinos.
• Interactive digital signage systems to enhance featured exhibits at the Salvador Dali Museum, Nashville Wild Turkey Museum and Atlanta Zoo.
• Fully integrated, secure court facilities with closed-circuit remote arraignments at the Coweta County Justice Center, AV enhanced voting technology and public commission chambers for the Los Angeles County Employee Retirement Association and Sunny Isles Beach Government Center.
The “Top 50 Systems Integrators” is an informal study conducted by Systems Contractor News, an AV publication focused on the business aspects of systems integration. Voluntary responses are ranked by projected revenue, growth, and volume of commercial systems installations.
Additionally, Audio Visual Innovations was recently recognized for its commitment to professional development by the National Systems Contractor Association (NSCA), a leading not-for-profit association supporting the commercial electronics systems industry. The Excellence in Business award was presented to AVI in recognition of its technical, sales and management training programs, tuition reimbursement program, and its annual AVI training and technology event, AVI University, in Tampa, Florida for employees, customers and manufacturers.
About Audio Visual Innovations, Inc. (AVI)
Audio Visual Innovations, Inc.,(aviinc.com) in business since 1979, is the leading provider of state-of-the-art presentation technology and services in the United States. AVI delivers the most comprehensive line-up of audiovisual and presentation solutions from systems integration, to sales and rentals, to complete staging productions and event management. Headquartered in Tampa, FL, AVI has divisions and regional offices throughout the U.S., Mexico and Puerto Rico.