NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Costa Mesa, CA, United States, 2013/04/18 - SYSPRO Called,"Energizer Bunny of ERP Software," by Reviewer Chuck Schaeffer - SYSPRO.com.
SYSPRO, the leading global supplier of on-premise, cloud and mobile Business ERP Software for manufacturers and distributors, announced today SYSPRO ERP has been reviewed by Chuck Schaeffer of socialERP.com and described as "The Energizer Bunny of ERP Software."
Notes Schaeffer,"SYSPRO is one of those ERP software brands that just keeps chugging along..." He goes on to say,"The Company [SYSPRO] is a trusted brand, but unfortunately not a recognized brand." Tracing the history of SYSPRO to "four years before the PC was even created," Schaeffer says that since its founding in 1978, SYSPRO has been "quietly and steadily maturing its application and growing its customer count."
In his review Schaeffer lists the followings as SYSPRO strengths:
• SYSPRO focuses on target markets (Doesn't try to be 'all things to all companies;')
• SYSPRO offers customers a choice of cloud, hosted or on-premise;
• SYSPRO is built with .NET on a Microsoft stack and uses a rules-based development environment for customization and extensibility;
• The application is highly configurable...A SYSPRO implementation can achieve a fast time to value; SYSPRO delivers a compelling Cost of Ownership (TCO;)
• The company supports multi-company management, multiple currencies and four languages out of the box (enabling global reach;)
• SYSPRO is viable...it's a profitable company with sufficient critical mass to make the necessary R&D and other investments to continue the road ahead.
The SYSPRO channel is 1500 strong, says Schaeffer, calling the channel "a mature force" which "knows manufacturing and distribution cold."
Wrapping up his assessment of SYSPRO, Schaeffer says,"SYSPRO is a unique company offering a unique solution. It's a company that flies under the radar for most, manages a single product and grows organically rather than by acquisition. It's worked for over 30 years, and based on the company's high customer retention, continued innovation and strong management team, it's likely to continue for quite some time."
SYSPRO (syspro.com) is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 30 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company's ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.